Minnesota Rally- April 2nd

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Minnesota Rally- April 2nd

Postby MNduckhunter » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:51 pm

http://www.wetlandsrally.org./

check out the site.

Minnesota is having a ralley to save the Wetlands, and the duck populations. Go to the site check it out, read about it.

IF YOUR FROM MN, YOU SHOULD MAKE AN EFORT TO GO, because this will effect MN alot.

Thank,
MNduckhunter
Keep the sportsmanship on the top of your list along with taking kids out and teaching them the love of the sport. Whether it be hunting or fishing, teach them the right and smart way to be a Sportsman.
MNduckhunter
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:17 pm

I was wonderin' when they would get a website up! thanks for the posting.
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby MNduckhunter » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:21 pm

your welcome :)

where are you from?
MNduckhunter
Keep the sportsmanship on the top of your list along with taking kids out and teaching them the love of the sport. Whether it be hunting or fishing, teach them the right and smart way to be a Sportsman.
MNduckhunter
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:12 pm

I attend the University in the twin cities. I'm gonna be there for the rally. Didn't even have to worry about taking work off that day, for some reason they just decided to close up shop! :thumbsup:
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby MNduckhunter » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:13 pm

Awesome, well put in an extra word for me, i am attending college in Florida, so i won't be able to make it.

However, i am supporting all the ideas and trying to get friends from home to attend it.

Have a great time and after it come back on and post all about it.

Thanks
Trois_beaux_canards
MNduckhunter
MNduckhunter
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole