A good day

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

A good day

Postby Greg Wile » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:51 pm

A good day is when you wake up and can draw breath get on your feet and go. The alternative to that aint so good. The diff between a good day and a great day is on a great day I can go hunting or fishing. A realy great day is when I get to do both. Then an extreamly great day is when I get to do both and the little lady comes accross. If all that takes place and I win the loto I must of died and gone to heaven. :yes:

Remember the first hundred years are always the hardest.

Keep the sport alive take a kid hunting / fishing.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Steverinobambino » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:40 am

Just like my Grandmother says; The one thing that makes us all equal is that the Lord gives all of us 24 hrs a day..what we do with it makes us all unique
Steverinobambino
hunter

Postby Quackcephus » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:30 pm

Well said!!! :yes:
Quackcephus
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:37 am

Steve your grandma sounds like a pretty cool lady.

Sounds like the Mossy Oak commercial that goes something like "God only gave me so many sunsets and I don't want to miss any of 'em." I love them Mossy Oak commercials except it makes me jealous, because I want their "jobs."
Brian
"Because a duck is just a 3 pound critter"
Keith Allen
gsphunter
hunter

Postby Steverinobambino » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:01 am

Thanks GSP. On a sidenote, speaking of great jobs, how about that Wade Bourne (sp?) who hosts DU TV and the Hot Rod Shows on Speed TV. Talk about some nice fringe benefits!
Steverinobambino
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole