Bahamas

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Bahamas

Postby Snaph » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:13 pm

I leave for the Bahamas tomorrow. Five day cruise. I can't find any duck hunting stuff to do down there, and the wife is...ahhhh....unhappy that I was looking. I just thought that one of those Bahama pintails would look good on the wall. I guess I will just spend some time with her. That is not a bad thing...I am just hoping there will be ice left when I get back to fish on.
Snaph
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:48 pm

Have fun bring us back some pictures. :salude:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Steverinobambino » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:02 pm

Just remember, in Nassau (as well as the rest of the Bahamas I think) WATCH what you buy. I've been there 3 times and it took me until the second to realize that GRATUITY is included in almost everything you buy..So DO NOT tip after you get a final price. I believe it is a standard 15% on top of the price you see. Especially watch out for this at dinner and at bars. if you get a chance, stop by Club Waterloo (best bar on the isle) and ask for "Woody" (best bartender in the Bahamas).

Steve
Steverinobambino
hunter

Postby gahunter » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:58 pm

You better be careful where you ask for "woody",you might get more than you bargained for. :toofunny:
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Postby Steverinobambino » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:20 am

Should have seen that one coming :yes:
Steverinobambino
hunter

Postby gahunter » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:24 pm

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. You walked right into that one. :laughing:
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole