Help please i've lost my sight

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, #1wingnut, lostpup

Help please i've lost my sight

Postby surf_ox » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:16 am

there i was watching the outdoor network...and a commercial comes on for an outboard motor....

it shows two guys flying along and all of the sudden one of the guys clothes blows off

At that point my sight was damaged. this guy is wearing a banana hammock (i'm glad the setting wasn't two guys heading to the duck blind) and doesn't realize it.....last shot is a full moon tastfully (thank God) blurred out.

anyone else having this same vision problem
Is a frustrated hunter swinging a canoe paddle after sunset at a fall teal breaking any laws?
surf_ox
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:40 am

:laughing: I die laughing everytime I see the commercial. I have been trying to find it to post the commercial b/c most have not seen it i have talked to. The look on the passengers face kills me every time. :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Greg Wile » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:42 pm

Sounds great !

Keep takin those shooting lessons, I think they're working cause your starting to get some tail feathers.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:05 pm

that is a funny commercial.
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby frazier2209 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:05 pm

I saw that the other day. LMAO :mrgreen: It was weird though. One commercial it showed his pink thong thing. Then the next, the thong was blurred out. Then on the next one it was back to normal. It has been the same ever since and never blurred out again.
frazier2209
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole