Books

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Books

Postby fabes468 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:28 pm

what are some good waterfowl identification books? i want to get one because i dont always recognize the ducks.
fabes468
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:07 pm

I dont know of one off hand but they usually have them just before the season that is a pocket paper back for field waterfowl identification at walmart. I get one every year and keep it with the waders just in case :thumbsup: If yall dont have them there let me know I got um laying around the house somewhere and will send you one if you like.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby fabes468 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:43 pm

i really havent looked to see if wal-mart has one. the other day i went to the dixie deer classic we have here and they gave me this little paper booklet with the north carolina ducks in it. but ill take a look in wal mart, they might have one.
fabes468
hunter

Postby frazier2209 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:02 pm

Drake Waterfowl makes a really cool pocket sized one. Just go to their website and email them asking for one. That is what I did. They sent me two along with a product catalog in like a week. :mrgreen:
frazier2209
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole