Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter
1. You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in
front of her kids.
2. The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on
how much gas is in it.
3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
4. You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a
5. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean.
6. Someone in your family died right after saying, "Hey, guys, watch this".
7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
8. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
9. Your junior prom offered day care.
10. You think the last words of the "Star-spangled Banner" are
"Gentlemen, start your engines."
11. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right
off its wheels.
12. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your
13. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
14. One of your kids was born on a pool table.
15. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at
the House of Tattoos.
16. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law
17. You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk
- State Moderator
- Posts: 899
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:35 am
- Location: Colorful Colorado
:toofunny: :salude: :toofunny:
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:50 pm
- Location: Sparta, GA
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:12 pm
- Location: Aiken County, SC
This site is about having some fun, learning, helping others, and enjoying the commaradre' of other waterfowl hunters. And if you do not like those 4 things, then do not let the door hit you on the way out of here.
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:22 pm
- Location: Arizona California
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:59 am
:laughing: :laughing: i did'nt know jeff foxworthy was a member also
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:58 pm
- Location: halifax,pa 15mins north of harrisburg
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: duckdogID and 16 guests