Duck Hunting Forum banner

Cannon and Byers' epic OOS'er feast

118K views 3K replies 60 participants last post by  ByersFarm 
#1 ·
As of now I'm looking at may 17-18. Cannon offered up his place for extras to stay. If we should exceed the capacity of our clubhouse and his compound there are hotels nearby. A whole hog will be on the menu along with whatever the inda's want to contribute. Show of hands. Who's in?

#10 ·
#11 ·
La. Hunter said:
I'll come. I can always make a day out of it and drive up with my wife. She can drive to Little Rock and shop and pick me up that night if there isn't room.
I'm hopeful that we don't run out of room.

#21 ·
t_baker said:
ByersFarm said:
t_baker said:
Having everyone bring a dish Cason?
That would be great.
Well your the hog man, you know whats best with them. Post up some ideas and/or whatever you need and I can grab some goods.
We still have time to figure all that out once we have a set roster of humans.

#23 ·
Any requirements to get into this shindig? Post count, years around, chicks banged, ducks killed, most bands? Combo of all of the above?

#25 ·
I have not spoken to Woods yet, but as of right now we are in. I'll bring some homemade boudin balls and I'll mix up some remoulade to go with it for an appetizer. I'll bring the Ice Cream machine to make some Lime Sorbet. I can pick up a bottle of the new bayou rum for daiquiris made in the ice cream machine if anyone wants some.

Let me know what else you wanna cook Cason, I'm open to whatever. Lots of options....

#26 ·
Westtennduckhunter said:
t_baker said:
ByersFarm said:
t_baker said:
Having everyone bring a dish Cason?
That would be great.
Well your the hog man, you know whats best with them. Post up some ideas and/or whatever you need and I can grab some goods.
We still have time to figure all that out once we have a set roster of humans.
Oh yeah no rush. Just saying in general.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.