Help with trailer ideas for next season

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Help with trailer ideas for next season

Postby Gatordone » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:05 am

So I'm looking at getting a cab over for next season to sleep in, but I don't want to keep it on the bed of a truck all season. Has anyone ever dropped their cab in a lot and slept in it during the season? Is it shaky? Do you do any reinforcements?

Any suggestions appreciated. Thinking about something like below.
Attachments
00s0s_5Xsp47ZOlxz_600x450.jpg
hunter

Re: Help with trailer ideas for next season

Postby 18javelin » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:28 am

Take some blocks to set the floor down on the legs will break, also allow you to level it and your good.
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:05 am

We have one at Deer camp. do what 18 said you'll be fine.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Gatordone » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 pm

so basically just like whats in the pictures....maybe a few more blocks than what is there. Lol. But you don't need anything to reinforce what goes over the cab/sleeper part? Thanks guys!
hunter

Postby AKWoody » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Guys up here put an empty 55 gallon drum on each corner as well. With that and the blocks, it should hold up fine.
AKWoody
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole