Duck Hunting Forum banner

Your motorcycle

4K views 59 replies 31 participants last post by  Ichabod97 
#1 ·
Post em up...just about to get mine out and cleaned up. Possibly selling it this year to get a SXS. Decisions decisions

#13 ·
2008 Honda shaodw 750, jet kit, Uni air filter, baffles taken out of OEM pipes, and a fatter 170 rear tire. seriously thinking about a HD street bob, my girl works at the local HD shop.

anyways my Honda had 1500mi on it when I got it 2 years ago, almost 16,000 today! I DD it whenever I can! I hate the windshield, but its nice for the cold rides! I ride year round when the roads are decent for a bike, never been a month I haven't rode! I usually just ride to work and school, some times I joy ride, and a few group rides now and then. I did an Honor Flight ride once (thousnads of bikes, at night for those who dont know or live in central MO,) and I'll never do another ride like that. A guy almost took me out and I saw him laying face down on the pavement a few seconds later. Also I clean my bike with Adam's premium car care stuff, looks better than it did new! I'd also recommend "The rag company" for any vehicle cleaning/ detailing microfiber towels and rags. (cheap, awesome CS, fast shipping, and high quality towels that sell for 4 times as much else where)

anyways here she is!

#17 ·
La. Hunter said:
I had one exactly like that but different colors. Mine was a blueish color. Fun bike but I sold it because of other idiots on the road.
definitely have to watch ANY other vehicle on the road, or near the road!

I've had a few close calls, and saw a motorcycle crash not feet from me. So I tend to be a pretty defensive driver on the bike.

I personally dont like to ride in groups of more than just 3-4 bikes, that way I know who I'm riding with and what they ride like.

#21 ·
Max4Holly said:
My buddy was killed while riding a few years back....mine has not been ridden since and gets started once a week or so.....I refuse to ever get back on again after seeing that accident while riding 100 yards or so behind him....
Track days for me. I will never ride on the street again. My neighbor died as well as we were riding.

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have keys to my sisters bike anytime I want it, Here it is Moms friend I took for a spin never been on a motorcycle. I grew up on bikes but haven't had one for years cause kids came along, Soon I will be back on a Harley.
1377457_4875856873086_943082012_n.jpg

Attachments

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've never understood the "I won't ride a bike after seeing my friend go down" thought. Did they love to ride? Do you think they would want you to stop in their account?

I've personally known 2 guys who lost their life, and friends of friends it's at least 5, while riding. They all would be mad if anyone stopped on their account. Out of my close friends who ride, we've all crashed. Some worse than others, but all the same the bikes hit the ground. Everyone has gotten back on that horse and not let it get the best of them.

Here's Ol' Blue
uploadfromtaptalk1396628804079.jpg

Sent from a phancy fone

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.