NEW MEMBERS POST UP HERE!!!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: NEW MEMBERS POST UP HERE!!!

Postby RyanWalter » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi my name is Ryan. I've lived all over the Midwest. I'm a college student. I've always been a big fisherman but just got into duck hunting this past fall. I look forward to using these boards.
RyanWalter
hunter

Postby COOTKILLER1313 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:28 am

Hello everyone my name is Curt Ive been hunting ducks for 9 yrs I live 30 mins south of lexington and is obssesed with this sport .When I first started out there were four of us that went now its down to me my dog 18 bigfoot CG , 10 Dozen Duck decoys and 4 mojos :thumbsup: . I have a pit in westeren ky I go to once a week out of the year and hunt public land most of the other . Always looking for some new guys to hang out with and share a couple of hunts . :thumbsup:
COOTKILLER1313
hunter

Postby hoytduck » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 pm

my name is brad -from north east mn -hunt all over in mn -sd and nd -use a versa max 3 1/3 -2013 will be second year
for my lab -retired and single with the duck flu -have lots of gear for both duck and goose hunting.
like nd the best and have lots of places to hunt there both private and public.
looking for some one to hunt with as getting to old to due it all by my self -boat gets heavier every year.
looking forward to spring snow goose hunting -did well last year.
hoytduck
hunter

Postby smitty14 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,

My name is Heather. I've always been outdoorsy and a dog-lover. I learned to shoot in the military and loved it, so now I'm looking at combining all these and hunting seemed like a great idea. I'm originally from PA, but now live in VA. I'll probably be getting a lab puppy in the next year (just recently lost my chocolate to old age:( ) and am hoping by the time the new pup is ready, that I'll also be ready! I'm already learning a lot from this site, so thanks for having me!
smitty14
hunter

Postby TylerAustin22 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 am

My names Tyler I'm from NC and Ive been hunting since I was knee high to a duck, ive always loved deer hunting but ducks have become a passion as well. Ive been hunting ducks for about 4 years now and know a few things but still have lots to learn. I mainly hunt swamps around my home counties of Edgecombe, Martin and Halifax. I also hunt Hyde and Washington Counties because I and my buddy have river houses in those counties. I love to learn things about hunting and then display them in the field. Any knowledge you guys have will be greatly appreciated.
12ft Jon Boat
10ft Plastic Pontoon
Camo Paddle Boat
Browning
"H.U.N.T." "I hunt because of heritage and tradition"
TylerAustin22
hunter

Postby kruse » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 am

Hello.

My name is NIck. I am from Southeren MN. Been hunting ducks and geese for many years. Waterfowl hunting is my passion but I do hunt Deer, Turkey or anything else that I can try. I have been reading stuff on this forum for little while now. So I thought I would join.
kruse
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:23 am

:welcome: To all the new members :beer:
OGblackcloud
hunter

NEW MEMBERS POST UP HERE!!!

Postby Widow.Maker » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:07 am

Hey hey hey, My name is Q.

Live in the great state of Texas but do most of my hunting in Oklahoma. Been hunting ducks and geese for since I was 16. I'm 24.

Hunted more public land around Lake Texoma and the Red river when I was younger. The lake seems to not hold the birds like it use to. Hunt a lot of private now.

Looking forward to all the great info to be gathered from this site!
Widow.Maker
hunter

Postby MRussell » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Hey, Russell here. Went on first hunting trip just over a week ago. Currently looking for a lease! ha Looking forward to hanging out and listening to lies!
MRussell
hunter

Postby The_Real_TCIII » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:08 pm

New here, from Western NY. I have a new neighbor thats been taking me duck hunting and now im afraid im addicted.
The_Real_TCIII
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

The_Real_TCIII wrote:New here, from Western NY. I have a new neighbor thats been taking me duck hunting and now im afraid im addicted.

TC the 3rd? Might I impose upon you to notify Tiffany and Preston that their mother and I will meet them at the Country Club, say 2ish?
Just kidding! :lol3: :welcome:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby The_Real_TCIII » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
The_Real_TCIII wrote:New here, from Western NY. I have a new neighbor thats been taking me duck hunting and now im afraid im addicted.

TC the 3rd? Might I impose upon you to notify Tiffany and Preston that their mother and I will meet them at the Country Club, say 2ish?

LOL my nephew calls me that because he loves RGIII, and I'm Tacks Call the 3rd. I put "The Real" to goof on him because celebs do that on twitter
The_Real_TCIII
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:09 pm

The_Real_TCIII wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

LOL my nephew calls me that because he loves RGIII, and I'm Tacks Call the 3rd. I put "The Real" to goof on him because celebs do that on twitter

:lol3: :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby The_Real_TCIII » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Tell Tiff and Preston that they are no longer welcome at Bushwood, theyre new money
The_Real_TCIII
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 pm

The_Real_TCIII wrote:Tell Tiff and Preston that they are no longer welcome at Bushwood, theyre new money

:clapping: :clapping: :beer:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Spectre » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 am

JJ here. I live in central Nebraska and hunt primarily around the area but don't mind at all taking a weekend up at the firing line. Its my first year as a waterfowl hunter, used to be all about deer when I was younger but ended up taking a complete break from hunting for 7 years.

Im 23, and my hunting buddies are roughly of same age. There's 3 of us sometimes 4 and we are always up for meeting new people. Between 2 of us we have 3 dozen duck decoys, 4 dozen varying goose decoys, and a couple mojos (I provide most of ducks, friend most of goose) with the intention of having more to make our spreads unique for next season. Maybe can even meet up with few hunting in Nebraska for a hunt.
Spectre
Newb

Postby Scoby » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Chris, live and hunt west Tennessee.
Scoby
Newb

Postby Countrycowgirl7 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Howdy
I'm Kaylin, live in Texas love nothing better than going on hunts with my husband cumminsman03 and having a good time with friends and seeing the birds go down! :)
Countrycowgirl7
hunter

Postby Quackedup » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Hey y'all, I'm Jon. I'm from Texas. I started watching Duck Dynasty last year and decided I had to try this duck hunting thing out. I've bought about five dozen decoys, including mallard, pintail, "jadwall", and coot. I have a Benelli Super Vinci, a case of Black Cloud BBB, and I shoot Kicks tubes. All I need is someone to take me to the honey hole so I can be a duck killer too!!!

If you are still reading this most of that is garbage. Just checking to see if anybody really reads this page!!!
Quackedup
hunter

Postby Catchin Zs » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Quackedup wrote:Hey y'all, I'm Jon. I'm from Texas. I started watching Duck Dynasty last year and decided I had to try this duck hunting thing out. I've bought about five dozen decoys, including mallard, pintail, "jadwall", and coot. I have a Benelli Super Vinci, a case of Black Cloud BBB, and I shoot Kicks tubes. All I need is someone to take me to the honey hole so I can be a duck killer too!!!

If you are still reading this most of that is garbage. Just checking to see if anybody really reads this page!!!

Welcome! I'm in a similar boat as you, I've only been duck hunting for little over a month. All I can advise you to do in order for you to find the ducks is scout scout scout and don't be afraid to try new things if current methods don't work out ! Your scouting time should almost be more than your actual hunting time.
Catchin Zs
hunter

Re: Septorinoplasti

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:38 pm

septorinoplasti wrote:Absolutely amazing plugin, it has facilitated my editing job to a great extent. Thanks for this share. Great post !I’d like to say that you always offer valid information and I have been an fascinated reader of your site for quite some time. I wanted to say thankyou really :) for all the good work you do!
------------------------------------------
Septorinoplasti

Form letter? I would be VERY leery of opening this url.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby tbreen » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:38 pm

My name is Tyler Breen, and this is my first post on this site. I'm 19, from the Finger Lakes Region of New York. I've been hunting waterfowl since I legally could at the age of 12. I shoot a SBE 2, and try not to shoot anything besides that Spectra Shot.
As far as ducks go we do it all here in the finger lakes, early in October we gun swamps and small beaver ponds. Once those start to freeze out in November we start seing our first waves of divers push through. We usually chase them till the season closes in December. When the season reopens late Dec/Jan we hammer the divers and sea ducks pretty good on the lakes. But once we get that first melted snow run-off, nothing beats hunting mallards in that flooded corn!
Best,
Tyler
tbreen
hunter

Postby SUduckman65 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 am

Hey everybody my name is Zach and I'm from Albertville, AL (NE part of the state). I just finished up my last season playing college football at Samford University in Birmingham. That being said, I now have the free time to pick duck hunting back up. I mostly hunt the Lake Guntersville area and have been on a couple hunts in MS. Can't wait to maybe get the chance to talk to some of ya and get back in the game!
SUduckman65
Newb

Postby JuneBug » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 pm

My name is Ashley, Been hunting since I was little, killed my first duck 5 years ago and been hooked ever since. I hunt woodies on the river and divers in the bay. I live in Northwest Florida and just recently moved to Panama City, looking forward to hunting here next season! I have a flat bottom 16 ft Alweld with a 40 horse yamaha. Looking to buy a Beneli Super Vinci for next year here soon!
JuneBug
hunter

Postby MSMud » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Hello everyone long time lurker here! Name is Mike, living in little rock now after relocating from Tupelo, Mississippi about 2 years ago. Mainly hunt the metro, but Enjoy traveling AR and MS and hunting new territory!
MSMud
Newb

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole