3 Word Game

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby KRB » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:33 pm

go get the bird wrote:Who raised spiders

In constant fear
KRB
hunter
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: South Shore LI


Re: 3 Word Game

Postby Professor_Leakey » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm

of all the
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
User avatar
Professor_Leakey
hunter
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: MASS

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby Baymen Moe » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:58 pm

veni, vidi,vici.
Baymen Moe
hunter
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
Location: South Shore, Ma.

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Baymen Moe wrote:veni, vidi,vici.

Sorry the Tourette's
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:07 pm

This is so stupid!!!!
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:This is so stupid!!!!

So are you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11615
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:11 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:This is so stupid!!!!

So are you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

How about you go eat something off of Al Sharpton's taint.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:17 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:This is so stupid!!!!

So are you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

How about you go eat something off of Al Sharpton's taint.

Not three words

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11615
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby cobbeaux » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Said Peanut Gallery


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awwww man, I can't believe I did dat!
User avatar
cobbeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:47 am
Location: Shreveport, LA (Too Far North Louisiana)

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:56 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:This is so stupid!!!!

So are you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

How about you go eat something off of Al Sharpton's taint.

Not three words

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

No ****s given.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby t_baker » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:40 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:This is so stupid!!!!

So are you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

How about you go eat something off of Al Sharpton's taint.

Not three words

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

No ****s given.

That's three words
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7110
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby Inigo Montoya » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 pm

You killed my
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
hunter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby cobbeaux » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Mutha Lovin Mojo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awwww man, I can't believe I did dat!
User avatar
cobbeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:47 am
Location: Shreveport, LA (Too Far North Louisiana)

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 pm

t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:This is so stupid!!!!

So are you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

How about you go eat something off of Al Sharpton's taint.

Not three words

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

No ****s given.

That's three words

You can count.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby TXducksanddeer » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Hip hip hooray!
User avatar
TXducksanddeer
hunter
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am
Location: Waco TX

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby cluckmeister » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Obamas your daddy
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter
 
Posts: 1392
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Location: Central Kansas

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am

Uh. I read through this. Is this the concept of the game and how it is supposed to progress or is DHC the most illiterate group of people ever assembled? There is absolutely no reference or connection between one statement and the next....
She slowly disrobed...
I like strawberries....
Obama is retarded...
Trains go fast...
I somehow believe the concept is not just throwing three words together randomly, but I could be wrong. I guess I didn't make the rules.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10683
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:38 am

Glimmerjim wrote:Uh. I read through this. Is this the concept of the game and how it is supposed to progress or is DHC the most illiterate group of people ever assembled? There is absolutely no reference or connection between one statement and the next....
She slowly disrobed...
I like strawberries....
Obama is retarded...
Trains go fast...
I somehow believe the concept is not just throwing three words together randomly, but I could be wrong. I guess I didn't make the rules.

Shut up jim

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11615
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby Slack Tide » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:26 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Shut up jim


and bite my..... :clapping: :clapping:
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
User avatar
Slack Tide
hunter
 
Posts: 4929
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby TexasPuddleJumper » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:34 am

Slack Tide wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Shut up jim


and bite my..... :clapping: :clapping:

Shiny white arse

Sent via smoke signal
I'm not saying that it shouldn't be done, I'm just saying it is ill advised...
User avatar
TexasPuddleJumper
hunter
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:19 pm
Location: Do you really have to ask?

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby cobbeaux » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:12 am

TexasPuddleJumper wrote:
Slack Tide wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Shut up jim


and bite my..... :clapping: :clapping:

Shiny white arse

Sent via smoke signal



you spoonbill lovin
Awwww man, I can't believe I did dat!
User avatar
cobbeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:47 am
Location: Shreveport, LA (Too Far North Louisiana)

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby clampdaddy » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:12 am

dirty old hippie
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3595
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby t_baker » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:14 am

Liberal piece of
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7110
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby KRB » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:15 am

clampdaddy wrote:dirty old hippie

Lawn jart shootin
KRB
hunter
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: South Shore LI

Re: 3 Word Game

Postby cluckmeister » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:22 am

purple people eater
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter
 
Posts: 1392
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Location: Central Kansas

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brentbullets, cobbeaux, Exabot [Bot], macdaddy, OHIODUCKA5, t_baker, Yahoo [Bot] and 33 guests