RIP Ultimate Warrior

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior

Postby KRB » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:53 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
KRB wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:
KRB wrote:There's nothing finer than Scott Steiner, he was funny but in real wraslin match no one would beat Rick Steiner
Kurt Angle was a gold medal Olympic heavyweight wrestler. He'd twist up both of the Steiners without breaking a sweat.

I would like to see it, Rick was a 4 time All American Undefeated in div 1

Really? All I could find on him was that he was a pretty good college wrestler who has the record for the quickest pin at Michigan.

That was the word confirmed by a friend who played nose tackle for Michigan while Rick was there.
KRB
hunter

Postby Duck_Stank » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Wonder if he passed due to heart complications. Wrestlers (at least the ones for entertainment) tend to live fast. Lots of coke and steroids can do a number on the heart I guess. Its crazy how many pass away in their forties and fifties.
Master of Reality
Duck_Stank
hunter

Postby Bill Herian » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 pm

100% USDA prime conspiracy.
Bill Herian
hunter

Postby elmer fudd goose hunter » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:51 pm

KRB wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:
KRB wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:
KRB wrote:There's nothing finer than Scott Steiner, he was funny but in real wraslin match no one would beat Rick Steiner
Kurt Angle was a gold medal Olympic heavyweight wrestler. He'd twist up both of the Steiners without breaking a sweat.

Really? All I could find on him was that he was a pretty good college wrestler who has the record for the quickest pin at Michigan.

That was the word confirmed by a friend who played nose tackle for Michigan while Rick was there.

your friend is wrong. Scott was a 1 time all american in 1986 placing 6th rick never was(Robert Rechsteiner[) look it up your self on the google machine. Angle would mess Rick up on the mat
"Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French Fries’!"
elmer fudd goose hunter
Newb

Postby MinnesotaDan » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:18 am

So he shoulda' just stayed the Dingo Warrior... :hammer:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 am

elmer fudd goose hunter wrote:
KRB wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:
KRB wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:

your friend is wrong. Scott was a 1 time all american in 1986 placing 6th rick never was(Robert Rechsteiner[) look it up your self on the google machine. Angle would mess Rick up on the mat

Both Steiners were at one time, good college wrestlers. Angle was at one time the best in the world. Adavantage, Angle.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby elmer fudd goose hunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:26 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
elmer fudd goose hunter wrote:
KRB wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:
KRB wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:

Both Steiners were at one time, good college wrestlers. Angle was at one time the best in the world. Adavantage, Angle.

you give to much credit to the Rechsteiner brothers they were ok American folkstyle wrestlers . between the two of them there was only one all american season, and that was barely the case. they wouldnt have made a D2 or D3 team in Iowa,Oklahoma or Pennsylvania. Angle was two time Champ. hell is some places that dont mean crap
"Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French Fries’!"
elmer fudd goose hunter
Newb

Postby Gunnysway » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Vern Gagne killed a man... with his bare hands... by throwing him... when he was 83... (granted the dude was 97... but I digress...)

If Vern Gagne was alive today, he would kick the crap out of both of them, and their queer red singlets...

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby Duck_Stank » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:01 am

Stone Cold Steve Austin > all
Master of Reality
Duck_Stank
hunter

Postby elmer fudd goose hunter » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Gunnysway wrote:Vern Gagne killed a man... with his bare hands... by throwing him... when he was 83... (granted the dude was 97... but I digress...)

If Vern Gagne was alive today, he would kick the crap out of both of them, and their queer red singlets...

you should have spelled his name right,seeing your such a fan boy
elmer fudd goose hunter
Newb

Postby Gunnysway » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 pm

VernE

Sorry Sargent Slackjaw... :bow:

You should have used a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence... seeing as you are such a fan boy of grammar...
:rolleyes:
Last edited by Gunnysway on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 pm

No clue how they live as old as they do. Had the pleasure of meeting the Undertaker multiple times while in college because he came into the supplement store I worked at after working out at the gym. He would spend $500+ each time and clean us out of all estrogen blockers, pro-test that was legal at the time, and recovery stuff. Hard not to be scared when your co-worker says man you were my favorite wrestler growing up and he looks down on you and says what do you mean were. Guy is a massive individual.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:36 pm

bighop wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:He wore tights and make up... how can you not remember him... :hammer:

You probably had more important buisness to attend to on Sunday mornings in the late 80's, early 90's...

Oh yeah, and had slap fights with guys in speedos?

Nope. Still no idea.

I was in church back then. That was before I could help jaysweet with the identification of tmclaimer's decor.

Wait, what...

Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby elmer fudd goose hunter » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Gunnysway wrote:VernE

Sorry Sargent Slackjaw... :bow:

You should have used a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence... seeing as you are such a fan boy of grammar...
:rolleyes:

grammar and i are not friends. i however spell just fine.
elmer fudd goose hunter
Newb

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Congratulations...? :tongue:

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:05 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:No clue how they live as old as they do.

X2
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole