Hobo Calls?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Hobo Calls?

Postby JFord56 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 am

Are they still in business and operating? I just wondered - you call and phone goes straight to vmail. You email and no reply?
I've tried to contact them several times to no avail. I had ordered a Duck Dictionary back in Feb. Ordered over the net and mailed a money order the same day. I still haven't heard a word or got my DVD. Anybody know what is up there? :hammer:
JFord56
hunter

Re: Hobo Calls?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Try the duck call forum buddy. You'll get an answer there.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Here is all you need to know.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=376657
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much

Annoy a Liberal,work hard and be happy
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby JFord56 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 am

Ya - I was on that thread - too late then - I guess I write that one off to know better next time. :fingerpt:
JFord56
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole