Free Tomkat

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby WTN10 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

This space sold to Paul Watson and the blessed souls of the Sea Shepherds in honor of aunt betty.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

Isn't he in jail or something?
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:15 am

Free Paul Watson.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:15 am

WTN10 wrote:Free Paul Watson.

Amen :bow:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby forumadmin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Hello all,

Look we have cleared this up before, and I am really shocked that this has all come up again.

Yes members in our company donate to animal shelters, we do own a pet vertical. I myself donate to the SPCA. There is a difference between donating to an animal shelter and being anti hunting. If this company, further one of it's owners was anti hunting, we would not be buying sites like this one. This whole situation seems like a few people trying to get a rise out of the forum to stir the pot.

Like I said I donate to the SPCA, but I also help my aunt and Grandmother clean and pack the kills my uncle's and grandfather would bring home. I have shot and killed thanksgiving turkey's on more then one occasion, I fish often enough.

We have been through this before, supporting an animal shelter is not the same thing as being against hunting. This company owns and runs pet sites, we donate to pet charities like animal shelters and mobile animal shelters. To support our other sites.

This just seems a little funny to me that this issue keeps being brought up
http://www.nasap.ca/

We give them money to help shelter and take care of abandon animals. We love pets, and hope that dogs and cats and other lost animals find a home, if that is against what you all believe in then I would get the issue is here.

Can we move on from this, it seems trivial to keep going over the same things. If we supported anti hunting, we would not have bought this site, that all I can say! if you don't want to be part of a site that supports animal shelters then that is your call. But don't twist the truth and say it is becasue we support anti hunting groups.

Helena
forumadmin
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:42 pm

forumadmin wrote:Hello all,

Look we have cleared this up before, and I am really shocked that this has all come up again.

Yes members in our company donate to animal shelters, we do own a pet vertical. I myself donate to the SPCA. There is a difference between donating to an animal shelter and being anti hunting. If this company, further one of it's owners was anti hunting, we would not be buying sites like this one. This whole situation seems like a few people trying to get a rise out of the forum to stir the pot.

Like I said I donate to the SPCA, but I also help my aunt and Grandmother clean and pack the kills my uncle's and grandfather would bring home. I have shot and killed thanksgiving turkey's on more then one occasion, I fish often enough.

We have been through this before, supporting an animal shelter is not the same thing as being against hunting. This company owns and runs pet sites, we donate to pet charities like animal shelters and mobile animal shelters. To support our other sites.

We give them money to help shelter and take care of abandon animals. We love pets, and hope that dogs and cats and other lost animals find a home, if that is against what you all believe in then I would get the issue is here.

Can we move on from this, it seems trivial to keep going over the same things. If we supported anti hunting, we would not have bought this site, that all I can say! if you don't want to be part of a site that supports animal shelters then that is your call. But don't twist the truth and say it is becasue we support anti hunting groups.

Helena

Helena- we generally require that owners post a picture of themselves.

Thank you,

The management.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby forumadmin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:46 pm

I did, when I announced to the site a while back :p

There are 5 people on the support team that help sites, I am the manager, I decided to jump on since I helped deal with this nonsense last time.

Helena

Locked&Loaded wrote:

Helena

Thank you,

The management.
forumadmin
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:

Helena

Thank you,

The management.

:clapping: well played.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:

Helena

Thank you,

The management.

X2 Repost the picture some of us missed it the first time
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby bighop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:15 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Helena

Thank you,

The management.

X2 Repost the picture some of us missed it the first time

It was either in the Mod forum or under a username other than forumadmin, cause there's no trace in her previous posts on the search, and most of those are Philip's. First we heard of a new girl was from Dad, best I recall...
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby forumadmin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:17 pm

I took it down, it was in the profile :p

You are all to much.

Helena
forumadmin
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 pm

You are correct hop. Helena, sounds like a Russian spy to me.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:21 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:You are correct hop. Helena, sounds like a Russian spy to me.

Definitely Russian spy. Surprised she isn't busy in the Ukraine. She must have really pissed off Vladimir to end up stationed on DHC while they're taking back Crimea.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby SPatrick » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

some russian chicks are pretty hot...just saying.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
SPatrick
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:24 pm

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:You are correct hop. Helena, sounds like a Russian spy to me.

Definitely Russian spy. Surprised she isn't busy in the Ukraine. She must have really pissed off Vladimir to end up stationed on DHC while they're taking back Crimea.

She must be a new spy. This is her first assignment

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:26 pm

SPatrick wrote:some russian chicks are pretty hot...just saying.

Well there's certainly never been an ugly Russian spy, so she is presumably pretty hot.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Mail Order Bride?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Indaswamp wrote:

Mail Order Bride?

That's disturbing

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Real Russian spy

images.jpg
images.jpg (17.11 KiB) Viewed 196 times

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Mail Order Bride?

That's disturbing

That was the second to last time Swamp used that mail order service....
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby bighop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:36 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Real Russian spy

images.jpg

So "Maxim" in Russian is "Maxim?"
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:36 pm

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Mail Order Bride?

That's disturbing

That was the second to last time Swamp used that mail order service....

:lol3: :lol3:

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:41 pm

So what'd I miss here?
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:44 pm

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Real Russian spy

images.jpg

So "Maxim" in Russian is "Maxim?"

Apparently

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby forumadmin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:59 pm

ohhh goodness lol

I am not Russian, I am Canadian, my Dad is Italian and my mother is Canadian, her parents are Polish and Scottish.

Ill get you guys a pic of the team on Monday, this way you can see all of us

Helena
forumadmin
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole