Free Tomkat

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby t_baker » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:57 pm

bighop wrote:
beretta24 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
beretta24 wrote:I am happily married to a man.


Weird

Coming from a guy with an avatar of a creature that can reproduce asexually.

I think his avatar is a chocolate starfish. With a tapatalk fart.

He got it
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8922
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby t_baker » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:58 pm

beretta24 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
beretta24 wrote:I am happily married to a man.


Weird

Coming from a guy with an avatar of a creature that can reproduce asexually.

You said it, I just quoted it.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8922
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:13 pm

All this thread hijacking is giving Helena a free pass...
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 8531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby bighop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:20 pm

beretta24 wrote:All this thread hijacking is giving Helena a free pass...

She gone.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9531
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby MODuckkiller » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 pm

goodkarmarising wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:Banned for..?

Is this discussable?


I don't believe so per the rules.


It all depends on if you kiss a@@ with certain mod's on here or not with what you can or cannot say.

Welcome to DHC, now get your chit and get out.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby bighop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:27 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
goodkarmarising wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:Banned for..?

Is this discussable?


I don't believe so per the rules.


It all depends on if you kiss a@@ with certain mod's on here or not with what you can or cannot say.

Welcome to DHC, now get your chit and get out.

Why are you welcoming him? He's been here two years longer than you...
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9531
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

forumadmin wrote:ohhh goodness lol

I am not Russian, I am Canadian, my Dad is Italian and my mother is Canadian, her parents are Polish and Scottish.

Ill get you guys a pic of the team on Monday, this way you can see all of us

Helena


Helena-

While I'm eagerly awaiting the picture posting, it would be helpful if you could include a physical description of yourself.

Hair Color-
Eye Color-
Height-
Which Victoria Secret Model you Most Resemble-

Ya know, just the basics.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 10061
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:04 pm

La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 10061
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Don't be a fool, as soon as you agree on a price someone will save a copy. The damage has been done.
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 8531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby quacknstack6 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?

I assure you that it will never disappear.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7670
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?

I assure you that it will never disappear.

Please tell me you're not admitting to have already saved that pic on your personal computer.
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 8531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Free Tomkat

Postby quacknstack6 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:18 pm

beretta24 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?

I assure you that it will never disappear.

Please tell me you're not admitting to have already saved that pic on your personal computer.

I'm the one who posted the dang thing in the demotivational thread.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7670
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Ha...ya I never spent much time in that thread.
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 8531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:32 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
beretta24 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?

I assure you that it will never disappear.

Please tell me you're not admitting to have already saved that pic on your personal computer.

I'm the one who posted the dang thing in the demotivational thread.


Seriously, I did not realize that it was you that did that until now. We can no longer be friends.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 10061
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:33 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?


A bronco sure would be nice. I know it's never had mud on it.


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 10061
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby quacknstack6 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
beretta24 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?

I assure you that it will never disappear.

Please tell me you're not admitting to have already saved that pic on your personal computer.

I'm the one who posted the dang thing in the demotivational thread.


Seriously, I did not realize that it was you that did that until now. We can no longer be friends.

:lol3: your attention to detail is impeccable.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7670
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby T Man » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:10 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
beretta24 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:Careful or the Magic Mike pic might get drug back up.


What would it cost me to have you make that thing disappear?

I assure you that it will never disappear.

Please tell me you're not admitting to have already saved that pic on your personal computer.

I'm the one who posted the dang thing in the demotivational thread.


Seriously, I did not realize that it was you that did that until now. We can no longer be friends.

:lol3: your attention to detail is impeccable.



Good thing hes not a doctor or something important like that.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Bill missed the picture. Link?
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:52 am

Miss Helena

We were promised pictures.
Tengo demasiado caca
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19517
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:09 am

Yeah !
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 20266
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby macdaddy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Miss Helena

We were promised pictures.


Still waiting, Miss Helena.

Takin' awhile, eh?

:huh:
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:18 am
Location: Mercer/Lawrence Co's. W. Pa

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 pm

10 pages in the Free Tomkat thread. Is he free yet?
Stupid people can cause problems, but it usually takes brilliant people to create a real catastrophe. Thomas Sowell
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 19589
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:46 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:10 pages in the Free Tomkat thread. Is he free yet?


We've moved on to the Russian spy that runs this place. We still are awaiting pictures
Tengo demasiado caca
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19517
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby sprigs4days » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:Bill missed the picture. Link?

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good can triumph over evil if the angels are as organized as the mafia
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: Free Tomkat

Postby KRB » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm

some serious eyebrow tweeze, a fang grind and a new hair do. then......
KRB
hunter
 
Posts: 2605
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: South Shore LI

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests