North Dakota (Nodak) hunting spots

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

North Dakota (Nodak) hunting spots

Postby DeadDownWaterFowl » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 am

:lol:
Last edited by DeadDownWaterFowl on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadDownWaterFowl
hunter

Re: North Dakota (Nodak) hunting spots

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 am

DeadDownWaterFowl wrote:I'm going to ND this November and need some info about were to hunt, when, what spreads to use, and how permission to hunt privet land works. Thanks.

PAGING OG
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 am

DeadDownWaterFowl wrote:I'm going to ND this November and need some info about
were to hunt where the ducks are

, when when the ducks are there

, what spreads to use immitate what you see the ducks doing

, and how permission to hunt privet land works.you ask permission.. also suggest checking out ND's F&G site

Thanks. no problem

everything you need to know
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Willie » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:51 am

Be sure to take at least 3 GoPro's so you can bring back the epic carnage footage and share with the group. That would be rad.
Willie
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:50 pm

What
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Troll
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby MarkM » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 pm

My favorite spot lies just a little north of ND....
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby DeadDownWaterFowl » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Willie- I am going to, I bought a high end professional camcorder. Ducks and geese being slain will be on film. I have to create a YouTube channel yet. Hoping to get 40-50 videos each season. Also doing turkey, pratitor, and deer bow videos.
DeadDownWaterFowl
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:43 pm

DeadDownWaterFowl wrote:Willie- I am going to, I bought a high end professional camcorder. Ducks and geese being slain will be on film. I have to create a YouTube channel yet. Hoping to get 40-50 videos each season. Also doing turkey, pratitor, and deer bow videos.

You hunting in jurassic park?
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby Willie » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:12 pm

DeadDownWaterFowl wrote:Willie- I am going to, I bought a high end professional camcorder. Ducks and geese being slain will be on film. I have to create a YouTube channel yet. Hoping to get 40-50 videos each season. Also doing turkey, pratitor, and deer bow videos.

Cool, looking forward to some of the footage.
Willie
hunter

Postby sprigs4days » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Private. P-R-I-V-A-T-E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:58 am

(God, please let this guy be from NC...)

:wink:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am

I love how there is (Nodak) like we couldn't have figured out what North Dakota is without it.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 pm

You can always ask my relatives in NODAK and SODAK, though I suspect they will show you the road and tell you to get packin!

I have plans to run out there in the next year or two and lay some serious smack down on upland and waterfowl. On P R I V A T E land. As in don't get online and start talking about it with every freaking idiot hunter in the world.

If you are polite, friendly, and smart enough to be willing to offer help for a half day or day on the farm you can pretty much hunt any private land you want. If you just want to roll up and get permission, my family will tell you to go get bent, as will most of the folks I know in their local areas. People are taking a risk everytime they let some yahoo from somewhere get on their land to hunt.

Stop trolling and go do some actual research for yourself.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby MarkM » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:31 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:You can always ask my relatives in NODAK and SODAK, though I suspect they will show you the road and tell you to get packin!

I have plans to run out there in the next year or two and lay some serious smack down on upland and waterfowl. On P R I V A T E land. As in don't get online and start talking about it with every freaking idiot hunter in the world.

If you are polite, friendly, and smart enough to be willing to offer help for a half day or day on the farm you can pretty much hunt any private land you want. If you just want to roll up and get permission, my family will tell you to go get bent, as will most of the folks I know in their local areas. People are taking a risk everytime they let some yahoo from somewhere get on their land to hunt.

PM sent your way scaup
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:50 pm

MarkM wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:You can always ask my relatives in NODAK and SODAK, though I suspect they will show you the road and tell you to get packin!

PM sent your way scaup

Stop cyber-scouting, MARK!
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
MarkM wrote:

PM sent your way scaup

Xactly
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby MarkM » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:02 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
MarkM wrote:

PM sent your way scaup

Hey I gotta find new places to hunt when I get there. How else am I supposed to find ducks!

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:43 pm

The concept of..."will just jump in the truck loaded with all my hunting stuff, drive to North Dakota and figure it out"...
sounds like a great plan if you like failure.

ME?
I jump in my truck and drive south and you can bet your sweet bippie I've got maps and plans a,b,c,d,e, and f.

I just don't get it.
WHY would a Texan ever leave Texas?
Last edited by aunt betty on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby MarkM » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:45 pm

aunt betty wrote:The concept of..."will just jump in the truck loaded with all my hunting stuff, drive to North Dakota and figure it out"...

ME?
I jump in my truck and drive south and you can bet your sweet bippie I've got maps and plans a,b,c,d,e, and f.

I just don't get it.
WHY would a guy ever leave Texas?

Work?

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 pm

aunt betty wrote:The concept of..."will just jump in the truck loaded with all my hunting stuff, drive to North Dakota and figure it out"...

ME?

I just don't get it.
WHY would a Texan ever leave Texas?

Steers and queers... Just sayin'...
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Oh, you're gonna be disappointed when you get there.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby MarkM » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:53 pm

That is doubtful.

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:10 pm

aunt betty wrote:Oh, you're gonna be disappointed when you get there.

He has one of the best "will work for food signs" I've seen. Don't want to ruin it but he's going to make a killing on that street corner.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby t_baker » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Wait, mark is moving to NoDak?
t_baker
hunter

Next

Return to The Honey Hole