North Dakota (Nodak) hunting spots

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: North Dakota (Nodak) hunting spots

Postby go get the bird » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:28 pm

I despise people from Minnesota for one, simple, fundamental reason: they are not responsible enough to have a speed limit over 55.

#hateminnesotaspeedlimits
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby Old Hunter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 pm

We used to hate people from Minnesota but we got over it. Now we hate people from Wisconson. We will work on that. Next we will hate people from Michigan.
Old Hunter
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:22 pm

go get the bird wrote:I despise people from Minnesota for one, simple, fundamental reason: they are not responsible enough to have a speed limit over 55.

#hateminnesotaspeedlimits

It's the do gooder liberal politicians I assure you. Most here would love to see the 70 mph interstates at 75 or 80 and most highways up to 60
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Willie wrote:Be sure to take at least 3 GoPro's so you can bring back the epic carnage footage and share with the group. That would be rad.

Make sure to shoot over the limit too, over bait, we all enjoy seeing that as well.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole