Broken Paddle wrote:Currently self employed, not working. Looking for work, i am a jack of all trades, master of most. My resum'e reads like a Chinese laundry list.
See below for a partial list.
Self Employed as Trachs Assoc, LLC Riverton, Connecticut 2004 – present
• Write estimates, estimate materials, invoicing, prepare quotes.
• Sub contracting to general contractors for new construction, remodeling, and repair work.
Main Stream, LLC,
Boat Operator and Water Safety
• Operate 14’ – 28’ work and safety boats on state and federal bridge inspection and or construction projects
• Act as water rescue person under state and federal bridge inspection or construction projects where there is work on, above, or near water per OSHA standards.
Self Employed 2000 - 2003
Home Health Care
• Provided 24 hour, 7 day per week care for my ailing Father
Main Stream, LLC,
• Coordinate all operations for multi-state, multi-site OSHA compliance service company. Schedule all sales and client relation’s activities. File all weekly reports to Connecticut Department of Transportation and federal regulatory agencies.
Miner Lumber Company, Inc.,
• Assisted homeowners and contractors in proper hardware and building material selections for residential and commercial construction.
• Became responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory for all lock and door hardware, including special order items.
• Responsible for all re-keying of locksets for customers.
• Trained myself in master and grand master keying of locks and locksets.
Riverton Volunteer Fire Company, Inc., Riverton, Connecticut 1971 - Present
• Served local fire department for many years as a firefighter. Served 11 years as a senior officer including 6 years as Chief. Current status life member.
Litchfield County Dispatch, Inc., Litchfield, Connecticut 1985 -1991
Founding member of regional dispatch center dispatching fire and ambulance personnel for 90% Litchfield County and parts or Hartford County, appointed to board of directors 1985 for Litchfield County Dispatch, Inc. representing Town of Barkhamsted.
Northwestern Connecticut Community-Technical College, Winsted, CT
Courses in human resource management, business and professional communications, retailing, marketing, organization and management, computer science
Litchfield County Fire Chiefs Training School
• Officer's Course
• Senior Officer's Management Course
Connecticut State Fire School
• Microcomputers in Fire Service Management
• Fire Service Instructor I
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests