Duck Hunting Forum banner

ProStaff Wanted For Cabela's Northern Flight

4K views 83 replies 25 participants last post by  HNTFSH 
#1 ·
Hey guys! We are currently looking to add some more members to our pro staff this fall to film their hunts and migratory updates. Northern Flight is a semi-live show that will air weekly through the fall on Cabela's website. Unfortunately I can't attach a document, but if you have a passion for filming and are interested in contributing send an email to northernflightprostaff@gmail.com and we will get the application to you right away.

Here is the link where the shows will air weekly:
http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=436731480

Thanks,
Jon

#12 ·
you can say what ya want about cabela's but they are one of 3 (now 2 since colombia gave up on making things right) companies that i will stand behind.. cabelas and underarmour are about the only things i will buy now.. if it has their name on it, they stand behind it.. at least that is how it has always been with me.

#13 ·
possumfoot said:
you can say what ya want about cabela's but they are one of 3 (now 2 since colombia gave up on making things right) companies that i will stand behind.. cabelas and underarmour are about the only things i will buy now.. if it has their name on it, they stand behind it.. at least that is how it has always been with me.
Yea I get tired of corporate world not standing behind their safari outfits and outdoor fireplaces too

#14 ·
Duckinsam said:
possumfoot said:
Yea I get tired of corporate world not standing behind their safari outfits and outdoor fireplaces too
i would not know about those products. :huh:

#15 ·
possumfoot said:
I'm going to have to agree with Possum here, at least about the cabelas part. Saying stuff like that about Columbia is going send titz into a tizzy.

#20 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
OmegaRed said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Does it come with a free camp chair and one of those ugly azz Cableas hoodies.
Ya I want one of those zero gravity chairs. Make it 2 actually.
And some free Remington bumpers and the one Dokken you have at the Columbus store.
Ya and 2 bags of #8 lead shot, but I want to pay the full retail $56 for them. Each. :thumbsup:

#21 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
OmegaRed said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
And some free Remington bumpers and the one Dokken you have at the Columbus store.
The Dokken is gone. :mad:

#22 ·
HNTFSH said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
OmegaRed said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Wouldn't be the first time you and Ohio have gone Dockin

#23 ·
HNTFSH said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
OmegaRed said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Must have sent it back because they had no idea what it was.

#24 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
HNTFSH said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
OmegaRed said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Never mind, I found it! They put it in a decorative bamboo bird cage for the front porch as a display item.

#25 ·
HNTFSH said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
HNTFSH said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
OmegaRed said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Never mind, I found it! They put it in a decorative bamboo bird cage for the front porch as a display item.
Doesn't surprise me at all.

#26 ·
I have a truck with a 12" lift, wear all UA gear, more face paint than a tranny hooker, have a $2000 shotgun with a Grind em sticker on the barrel and have been duck hunting for 1 year... how do i submit this outstanding resume'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.