Duck Hunting Forum banner

SEC

326 views 64 replies 17 participants last post by  teddysberna 
#1 ·
Wonder how many suicides there have been this year among the SEC fans with only 3 teams in both divisions in the Top 10 and only one in the Top 5 at #3.

#7 ·
Jcochran88 said:
HNTFSH said:
Wonder how many suicides there have been this year among the SEC fans with only 3 teams in both divisions in the Top 10 and only one in the Top 5 at #3.
You should be worried about getting by power house Indiana!
Too close for comfort. But Indiana did come into the game averaging 500 yards of offense per game and the nations leading rusher.

Lotsa work to do though. Still #1.

#14 ·
HNTFSH said:
Jcochran88 said:
HNTFSH said:
Too close for comfort. But Indiana did come into the game averaging 500 yards of offense per game and the nations leading rusher.

Indiana is under appreciated this year. They are much improved from years past and will surprise a lot of people. Ohio State hasn't looked really good for about the last 17 quarters. I am laying some of the blame on the new OC, feel like he may be overwhelmed a bit, but who knows. Nobody seems to mention that in the media...

Not sure how MSU drops 2 spots after a marginal win but OSU stays atop the polls, but yet ND dropped like 7-8 spots after a road loss to a top 12 team in atrocious conditions... Some of these polls don't make sense

#15 ·
teddysberna said:
HNTFSH said:
Jcochran88 said:
HNTFSH said:

Indiana is under appreciated this year. They are much improved from years past and will surprise a lot of people. Ohio State hasn't looked really good for about the last 17 quarters. I am laying some of the blame on the new OC, feel like he may be overwhelmed a bit, but who knows. Nobody seems to mention that in the media...

Probably had to do with the fact that ND barely scrapped VA a couple games ago. #overratted

Not sure how MSU drops 2 spots after a marginal win but OSU stays atop the polls, but yet ND dropped like 7-8 spots after a road loss to a top 12 team in atrocious conditions... Some of these polls don't make sense

#16 ·
grizz18 said:
teddysberna said:
HNTFSH said:
Jcochran88 said:
HNTFSH said:

Probably had to do with the fact that ND barely scrapped VA a couple games ago. #overratted

Definitely some big movement for a few teams. If OSU doesn't fix their issue, even remaining undefeated won't keep them #1.

#17 ·
HNTFSH said:
grizz18 said:
teddysberna said:
HNTFSH said:
Jcochran88 said:
HNTFSH said:

Definitely some big movement for a few teams. If OSU doesn't fix their issue, even remaining undefeated won't keep them #1.
Just gotta be in the top 4....

#22 ·
Papachessie said:
Botiz630 said:
I gotta say it's good to see my wolverines playing decent football again.
Maybe we can meet ND in a bowl game and show 'em what they're missing in the regular season. :beer:
Michigan has a reasonable schedule I think. Utah, northwestern, Michigan state, Ohio state, BYU - all ranked teams.

Now Ohio state, I don't believe they've played a ranked team all season, and won't until the second to last game of the season.

#23 ·
Botiz630 said:
Papachessie said:
Botiz630 said:
Maybe we can meet ND in a bowl game and show 'em what they're missing in the regular season. :beer:
Michigan has a reasonable schedule I think. Utah, northwestern, Michigan state, Ohio state, BYU - all ranked teams.

Now Ohio state, I don't believe they've played a ranked team all season, and won't until the second to last game of the season.
That's because we beat all the ranked teams last year. The only loss was an un-ranked team. In the scheme of things, you just gotta show up no matter who you play.

#25 ·
As much as it pains me to say, being a Bama fan.....the SEC is not as dominant as it once was. jmo but when its all said and done, Harbaugh and Michigan will be there in the end. I honestly think they are the best team in the country . I wish I could say that about my TIDE but.... maybe next year when we have a QB. Roll tide!!

#26 ·
HNTFSH said:
Botiz630 said:
Papachessie said:
Botiz630 said:

That's because we beat all the ranked teams last year. The only loss was an un-ranked team. In the scheme of things, you just gotta show up no matter who you play.
..kinda, but not really.

If you only 1/2 show up against a nobody team and pull off the win..you still win. If you 1/2 show up against an equal team..you loose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.