Duck Hunting Forum banner

Kids are good...

96 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Boocephus 
#1 ·
well, most of them anyhow. This one young man I used to coach in football called me up today. He says hey coach, we just picked a cornfield yesterday and this morning it's loaded with geese. Would you have time to come out and kinda show me the ropes on hunting them? Kinda made me feel good that he thought of me about this. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
Boocephus said:
Cujo1 said:
Find the owner and steal it out from underneath the kid. Valuable life lesson that will be remembered a lot longer.
:lol3: Ive known the guy for years. Never thought to ask him.
What if he don't like you? :eek: If you have known him for years,you would think he would have offered. :hammer: Just saying :lol3:

#15 ·
Boatman said:
Boocephus said:
Cujo1 said:
Find the owner and steal it out from underneath the kid. Valuable life lesson that will be remembered a lot longer.
:lol3: Ive known the guy for years. Never thought to ask him.
What if he don't like you? :eek: If you have known him for years,you would think he would have offered. :hammer: Just saying :lol3:
Valid point.Its not like I talk to him all the time, I havent seen him in a year or better. Ive met lots of area farmers via my dad from when he was a feed salesman traveling from farm to farm with him on days off of school and working in his feed store. Also going to school with their kids. Most spots around here like everywhere else are already taken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.