Duck Hunting Forum banner

So who else is excited?

77 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Gunnysway 
#1 ·
I grew up watching the original 3 as a child. In my early teens the second trilogy came out and I couldn't have been more disappointed. Now with JJ Abrams directing it's gonna be pretty hard to manage my excitement. :clapping:

#6 ·
I've heard about it but whats the premise? They kinda lost me after the 2nd trilogy came out it just wasn't the same with all the new special efx. I kinda preferred the old clunky late 70's early 80's efx. Is it a remake of one of the originals or continuation beyond Return of the Jedi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Bunker said:
uglymug said:
I grew up watching the original 3 as a child. In my early teens the second trilogy came out and I couldn't have been more disappointed. Now with JJ Abrams directing it's gonna be pretty hard to manage my excitement. :clapping:

I've heard about it but whats the premise? They kinda lost me after the 2nd trilogy came out it just wasn't the same with all the new special efx. I kinda preferred the old clunky late 70's early 80's efx. Is it a remake of one of the originals or continuation beyond Return of the Jedi?

It's set 30 years after the original trilogy. I didn't like the newer ones either. George Lucas digitalized everything. This new director (JJ Abrams) was the one who directed and wrote Lost, the new Star Treks, Super 8, Mission Impossible, and some other good stuff.

#17 ·
I am very excited. Im not gonna go to the first showing at midnight but the original three told a great and interesting story and I am looking forward to the continuation of it. I liked the prequels but they definetly weren't episodes 4-6.

#18 ·
Bunker said:
uglymug said:
LongTom said:
You poor child, did your mother reject you after birth or was it after she caught you playing with dolls when you were fifteen?
Any further questions?

Nope!

OH.

MY.

GOD..!

:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.