Duck Hunting Forum banner

You guys in LA.

75 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Rick Hall 
#1 ·
Ya got a lot of rain, you guys all ok. News here showing cars under water in LA. and MS.

#3 ·
8.6" locally in town. My gauge reads up to 6" and it was over flowing. I am glad the Parish has been working on drainage projects for the last year or so to help keep people dry, otherwise a lot more houses would have been flooded with this system. We had to push back moving day for the Indacamp to this coming friday.

#7 ·
Dang Rick,I have never seen a flock that big in person ripping around my hunting spot,only some migrating flocks. I am going to have to get down there to hunt with you in next couple years. Hope your still guiding.

#12 ·
Boatman said:
Dang Rick,I have never seen a flock that big in person ripping around my hunting spot,only some migrating flocks. I am going to have to get down there to hunt with you in next couple years. Hope your still guiding.
You won't see it hunting my blind, either. The pit on that levee is sublet to someone, and the season's still a couple weeks distant.

And if elected I will not serve. Unless I do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.