Duck Hunting Forum banner

Meat causes Cancer

196 views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  quailhunter123 
#1 ·
The Word Health Organization must be getting funding from PETA.......They now claim eating processed meats is as bad a smoking when it comes to causing cancer.... Supposedly red meat is not as bad but will still cause cancer. :fingerhead: :fingerhead:

I'm starting to think that the margin of error in this type of testing is so large it causes them to interpret the results in any manner that suites them................

There is an "eastern" doctor practicing in my area that claims EVERYONE will get cancer if they live long enough and are not killed by something else.........

#7 ·
Generally speaking, if the World Health Organization is against something, it is probably good for you. These are the same people who brought us the carbo-diet of almost all grains (and little fat or protein), thus the fat, diabetic people wandering America eating everything with "light" labels, meaning light on fat, and heavy on carbs. :no:

#15 ·
My local news specifically said processed meat. I guess that means as long as you eat it raw while its still on the animal its safe. Guess Ill tell my butcher I only eat live animals now. None that have been "processed." :sarcmark:

#23 ·
Leadhead said:
You know it's gotta be true. A few years ago the WHO told us everyone on earth would catch the bird flu and die. Then EBOLA would wipe out Africa and spread around the world. Who pays for these idiots.
All the tax payers and the media pumps it up. I would like to see a chicken calling some shots that way you know what your going to get.

#26 ·
^ i was going to mention eggs!!

They are bad for you.... Then they are the best thing for you... Then its just the whites... Then they are the best thing out there for you... Like every 5 years it flip flops

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.