Duck Hunting Forum banner

Ok What the HECK is this for??? really long shooting!!!!

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  mallardman77 
#1 ·

anyone ever use one......if so what the heck for!!!! man if they land in your deeks you could reach out and poke them to get em up!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nope, that is the metro-barell-extention.

It is designed to be used w/ subsonic ammo in populated areas.

With subsonic ammo and all the porting in that, it is alot quieter that a normal gun.

Ive thought about showing up at the gun club w/ one 'o them babies on, and shoot a round of skeet... man, I can see all the jaws dropping already!- lol :toofunny:

-Stouff

#3 ·
dang, you would think the thing would be so heavy it would droop down! hmmm yea that would be funny to show up to the blind with it on! what does it do for velocity and such?

#4 ·
hey Alaska, another one of those long nights huh bud?

#5 ·
gunman said:
dang, you would think the thing would be so heavy it would droop down! what does it do for velocity and such?
It is actually very light.....

and I dont think it does a whole lot to the velocity.... it shudda reached its terminal velocity (man, sayin fancy sity sliker terms like that makes me feel smart! :mrgreen: ) before it even reaches the extention.

And yes.... another long night. But its only like 2340 right now...

Im hittin the sack!

Night Y'all! :salude:
-Stouff

#6 ·
One of the chief complaints in the suburbs is the noise the shotguns make. And there are plenty of Honkers in the suburbs, so to try to keep the neighbors happy and quit being hasled, (yes they call the police all the time even though it may be legal to shoot where you are at) the field hunters use this gun. Basically it is a silencer, but a legal one.

#7 ·
:withstupid:

ive seen that thing before, helps me shoot all the illegal park ducks! :yes: jus kiddin

#10 ·
:withstupid: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
For the skybusters, we should sneek into the place they make 'em & fill 'em up with quickcrete. :mrgreen:

#12 ·
Ducksbeus said:
I thought a mojo was supposed ta be mounted on that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:hammering: :hammering: :hammering: :hammering: :hammering:
:toofunny:

supposadly improves the pattern also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.