Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter
Last edited by whitefeather
on Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:04 pm
- Location: SE Iowa
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
- Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire
- Posts: 3008
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:40 pm
- Location: CA
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:59 am
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
Hunters are alot like Birdwatchers. Only after watching while, we start shooting!
- Posts: 976
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:39 pm
- Location: Brainerd, MN
I didnt need a car wash but now Ill have 3. :salude:
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:42 am
- Location: napier new zealand
I always look for kids doing fund raising to wash the truck.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:59 pm
- Location: Chester Springs, PA
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests