2=> HEY COOTER <=5

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

2=> HEY COOTER <=5

Postby Quackcephus » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:54 pm

I got yer boy sumthin' the other night at the Delta Banquet in Greenville... I thought some GREEN sportin' a coupla ROLEXES oughta help out a tryin' **** in Boot Camp a bit :yes:

[siteimg]970[/siteimg]

Yep... it's autographed by Ol' Phil hizself... he also asked what the GREEN SITCHEEASHUN was lookin' like SE of the ol' Cow Pen :tounge:
Quackcephus
hunter

Postby cooter » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:58 am

Quack,

That is so cool, that I wish I had one. :yes: But Jason will have that thing for life. He is a big "Cut'm All Jack" guy. But he rarely cuts all of his. :eek: But ole Dad, don't mind helping the boy out. :getdown:

He can't have any books or Mags in the camp. But you could print off a PIC and send it to him, telling him, this is what waiting on ya. And he would be all beside himself.

Thanks for thinking of my son, I'm sure it is tough being 17 hours away from the people that has looked after his every need. But he is in good hands, and already sounds in his letters and 1 phone call like he is stepping it up a notch.

We're very proud of him, but for a hard @$$ old lady, his mom still struggles when we get letters, or run across early day pics of him. But it's all good, we are going to see his Graduation on Sept 9th.

Thanks Again ! ! ! ! Jason will surely appreciate it. But NOBODY appreciates it more than me and his mom. Thanks for thinking of our son. cooter
member of: Team GREEN
cooter
hunter

Postby Quackcephus » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:22 am

Glad to do it... I'm proud of 'em him too. :thumbsup:
Quackcephus
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:22 pm

I got a duck commander call auto by him.. and Acrylic fusion auto by buck gardner. Think the fusion went down in value
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:09 am

Quacks, looks good.....

Nice of you to be thunkin bout 'em! :thumbsup:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Quackcephus » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:23 pm

Until you've had this **** in your grill a few times... you have no idea. I think that military service definately seperates the men from the boys & that's what this is about... a young man going into the unknown & becomming a man in circumstances that most folks of his generation scouf at & take for granted. :thumbsup:

[siteimg]683[/siteimg]
Quackcephus
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:05 pm

Well put Quacks... I like how you think :thumbsup:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Quackcephus » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:15 pm

[siteimg]673[/siteimg]