Step Up And Help, Katrina relief fund.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Step Up And Help, Katrina relief fund.

Postby Snaph » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:01 am

We could all do some good by donating a few bucks to our fellow Americans that need help really bad. I don't need to tell you this, you already know it. If every member on here sent in just $5.00 bucks it would be over $15.000 dollars. I bet that is $15.000 more than PETA will donate. Step up and help.

http://www.interaction.org/disaster/guide_giving.html

I will start it off, I am sending the American Red Cross $50 bucks. It is not much, but it is what I can afford right now. I am also going to send this check in the name of DHC. I implore you guys to do the same. We can do some good. If you can't afford money, send the clothes you don't use to the Salvation Army. I am only posting this because I know there is a lot of good people in here. Now is a good time for us to make a difference.
Snaph
hunter

Postby HuntingWife » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:41 am

:withstupid:

If everyone gave what they felt they could afford, we could make a really big difference. Another place you can go is:

http://www.redcross.org
In God we trust, all others must show ID.
HuntingWife
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:47 am

Snafu, My wife donated $50 last night, I wish i would have read this sooner, and also donated it in the name of DHC.

Great Idea.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Return to The Honey Hole