Duck Hunting Forum banner

WHERE TO DUCK HUNT

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  goosegasm 
#1 ·
Im wanting to take a guided hunt out of state Any suggestions on were to go or the guide service.

#5 ·
Planning ahead for birds that migrate can be a roll of the dice. Some years the birds are there others they are not. Luck has a lot to do with a scheduled hunt. I live close to the Mississippi flyway, so I am a bit partial to it. The boot heal of Missouri has been getting a bit of attention lately. Pinhook hunt club is right in the heart of it.

#6 ·
If you want to really enjoy it do it yourself. Do some scouting and go on public ground and follow the migration without paying someone. You will learn alot and appreciate it more than paying some rich guy to hunt.

Sure its going to be tougher but thats why its called hunting not shopping.

#7 ·
Check out our sponsors list. Many of them are regular guys here and would love to have you.

I tend to feel like Jrock, with a do-it-yourself mentality, but sometimes I want to be somewhere thick with birds where I don't have to shoot everyone I see to come close to a limit. I like the odds when you hunt with the Swamper for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.