Hunt Fair chase

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Hunt Fair chase

Postby greenster » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:47 pm

I would like to pint you guys to the Hunt and fair chase website, its all about ethical hunting, and responsibility of the hunter great website especially for the youngster and even the older crowd

I think i can get away with the spam thing since it’s not a profit origination or website. In you spare time I would love to push you guys to check it out and you can even enter to win like over $15,000 worth of stuff.

so heres the URl

http://www.huntfairchase.com
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole