Jeff Folies ( callin Ducks video )

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Jeff Folies ( callin Ducks video )

Postby buster_22 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:32 pm

Hey has anyone purchased the Jeff Folies callin ducks video #2 ? I'm sure you haven't gotton it if you have. I ordered mine about oh 2 1/2 months ago and I still don't have it. Anyone else have this problem or feel as frustrated as i do? :pissed: any thoughts would be great.....
Never stand down wind of Buster "the spitter" 22 when he is calling on his SMM ! :laughing:

courtesy of Admin2 :thumbsup:
buster_22
Pro Hunter

Postby quackkiller » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:56 pm

Have you called the shop and talked to them about it??? Could have got lost in the mail, and this is also a very very busy time of year for all callmakers. Trying to make calls, ship out orders, and get ready for the season. Your order could have been misplaced. It happens. Sounds like something went wrong to me so you need to contact them and see what's going on and hopefully they'll fix up.
quackkiller
hunter

Postby buster_22 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:14 pm

Man I wish it was that easy. I was told the video was comming in 8-10 days after I ordered it. 15 days went by and no video so i called up there and asked where the video was. This is their explanation, the company that was shooting the viedo decided to quite the job half way through it. So foiles had to find another company to finish the movie.... well other problems here and there and the long of the short is that everytime i call up their the lady always tells me ahhh it's going to be another week to you get the video. I have been hearing that for like i said about 2 1/2 months. I am a little pissed off and not sure what I should do , or what i can do. Thanks to all that decided to hear my venting. Any suggestions would be great
Never stand down wind of Buster "the spitter" 22 when he is calling on his SMM ! :laughing:

buster_22
Pro Hunter

Postby quackkiller » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:27 pm

That sucks. Maybe you'll get it....someday.
quackkiller
hunter

Postby buster_22 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:07 pm

I'm hoping before they come out with Callin ducks #3 :toofunny:

buster_22
Pro Hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:57 am

You'll get it in time for Christmas!

Just maybe not this one :laughing:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole