New From Florida

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

New From Florida

Postby Jay Jolicoeur » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:59 pm

My name is Jay Jolicoeur. I currently live on the east side of Orlando, but my home is Okeechobee. I have been duck hunting for about 10 years on and off, but am still a novice. My son and I have a lab puppy 17 weeks that is coming along great. I am looking forward to hunting the St. Johns River by Geneva this year as well as Lake Harney. One of my favorite places is Orange Lake just south of Gainesville.

I took my son on his first hunt (he is 3 1/2) during the miniseason. It was a good time, including him and his grandfather flipping their kayak. Look forward to passing along the sport.
Jay Jolicoeur
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:05 pm

Hey!

Glad to have ya aboard! Im sure you will enjoy learning and of course "BSing" w/ other duck hunters! :yes:

Make shure to stick around :salude:
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby openwaterhunter » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:22 pm

:welcome: Watch out for them exploding water snakes down there. :yes:
openwaterhunter
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:09 pm

i was in jacksonville, fl not too long ago on business. really nice area. we ate at a couple of restaurants on the st johns. :welcome:
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby tstrong » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:36 pm

welcome! :salude:
tstrong
hunter

Postby brdprey » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:43 am

:welcome: glad to have another brother or even family join our ranks. your input will be as valuable as everyone elses.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC;
brdprey
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole