Missouri Waterfowl Association Banquet

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: KCDuckMaster, SPatrick, birddog crazy, 870shooter

Missouri Waterfowl Association Banquet

Postby Turn4fun » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Come out and join us on October 16th for the West Side Banquet. We have tons of great prizes including guns, calls, hand carved decoys, original art work, hunts and duck, deer and turkey hunting gear. There will be items for the ladies and kids as well so bring the whole family.

There will be several fun games and raffles, a silent auction, timed raffles, bottomless cup of beer raffle Early Bird raffle and door prizes.

Purchasing your tickets by Oct. 9th will save you $5 and get you entered into the Early Bird raffle. Early Bird prizes are a custom Ruger 10/22 rifle and a Legacy duck call.

PM me for tickets or call the numbers on the flyer.

Missouri Waterfowl Association
Westside Chapter Chairman
Turn4fun
hunter

Re: Missouri Waterfowl Association Banquet

Postby kwacksmacker » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 am

i hear that rebel and that wigger or wiggger guy will be there as well so there is a good chance of the cops showing up :thumbsup: you know it's a party when the fuzz come a running
totals for 09/10 season
5 bald eagles, 3 swans, 475 hen canvassbacks, 37 pintails, 400 teal blue wings and the season hasn't even started.
kwacksmacker
hunter

Postby Turn4fun » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 am

Ya'll ought to seriously consider coming out to this one. Our prize list is growing rapidly by the day and could easily end up longer that the guest list so chances are fantastic of winning great stuff. Where else are you gonna get in the door for 25 bones, enjoy a delicious meal, drink all the beer you want and win great prizes at the same time? PM me for tickets.
Missouri Waterfowl Association
Westside Chapter Chairman
Turn4fun
hunter

Postby jeffc » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 am

Is the Missouri Waterfowl Association still alive. I am trying to locate their chairman or president, but can not even find their website. Can someone please let me know?

Thanks,
Jeff Churan
Chillicothe, MO
jeffc@greenhills.net
(660) 646-8180
jeffc
hunter

Postby Public Hunter » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:09 pm

You may check with Tim James or Vic Bogosian at Eagle Bluffs. I'm pretty sure MWA donates youth waders to them.
Public Hunter
hunter

Postby BigMuddy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm

jeffc wrote:Is the Missouri Waterfowl Association still alive. I am trying to locate their chairman or president, but can not even find their website. Can someone please let me know?

Thanks,
Jeff Churan
Chillicothe, MO
jeffc@greenhills.net
(660) 646-8180

Dang talk about bringing up the past !-- :biggrin: -- I guess I'm still a lifetime member of the MWA and the NRA and wear their patch proudly on my trucks back window, but I havn't really got involed with the meetings and going ons for half a decade or so-- :rolleyes: == I'll give Turnforfun a call and see what's going on for ya and let you know. They are a good local missouri org for waterfowl and I use to attend some of the meetings back in KC , they use to have several events to raise monies for projects , from building and installing Wood Duck Boxes to banquets with raffles, give youth waders at WA's and such.

Big Muddy
BigMuddy
hunter

Postby BigMuddy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Well I talked to the westside chapter President and found out that the MWA is no more ---man I hope the NRA doesn't go under I'm a lifer ----guess that means if one dies you no longer belong -- :rolleyes:
BigMuddy
hunter

Postby Cliner » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Man, I wish that was still around. Blue Springs is right down the road from me.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting