PIntails everywhere

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

PIntails everywhere

Postby goosetalk » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:52 pm

I went rabbit hunting down B. K. Leach and found thousands of Pintails, along with several thousand mallards. It was one of the prettiest things I ever saw. I have never seen so many Pintails in my life. They were also stacked up near the Winfield dam. Beautiful bull sprigs, wish I could have one like I seen for the wall. Oh well, maybe next season.
goosetalk
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:23 am

Wow, too bad they aren't at B.K. during the season.

My dad was down at my grandma's place on the river a little south of there and said that there were thousands of ducks pouring into some of the corn fields. Sounds like they are hanging around to taunt us.

I really wish they would move our season back 2 weeks. There isn't crap here in the first part of the season anyway.
gsphunter
hunter

Postby KCDuckMaster » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:05 am

Ya I would agree with that. I would love to see our season move back a few week. It seems like it doesnt get good till thanksgiving.
If they weren’t meant to be eaten, then why are they made of meat?
KCDuckMaster
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:56 pm

KCDuckMaster wrote:Ya I would agree with that. I would love to see our season move back a few week. It seems like it doesnt get good till thanksgiving.

Exactly :thumbsup:
gsphunter
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting