four rivers & shell osage

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

four rivers & shell osage

Postby MOBOTTOMBOY » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:42 pm

has anyone been to shell or 4 rivers this week? or heard if the water levels are dropping. I was told the water is to deep to wade and the boat ramps are under water. If we don't get some ducks in the bottoms I'll be heading to the CA's.

It's funny I spent most of my life hunting public land or leases wishing I was in a duck club and now I've been in my spot for a few years I think public land is the way to go....at least the ducks think so. man thats a lotta work leaving at 2:30 am, driving across the state, standing in line just hopeing to draw a good pill, humpin them 6 to 10 dozen dec's across a marsh. sounds like fun, maybe next week?

Frank
MOBOTTOMBOY
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:00 am

MOBOTTOMBOY

That's exactly what I ask my duck huntin buddies. What are we nuts getting up when everyone else is going to bed. Not even knowing if we're gonna hunt. Then you get to hunt and you stand out in the rain and snow. It's a blast!
gsphunter
hunter

Postby bigduck » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:26 pm

To any duck hunter up on chat line: I just registered on this chat and would like to talk to anyone about duck hunting in Missouri, at the Schell City, Mo, Montrose, MO and /or the Four Rivers, MO conservation areas please let me hear from you.. my user's name is bigduck.
bigduck
Newb

Postby bigduck » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:36 pm

gisterTo: MOBOTTONBOY

I just registered (joined) this chat room and saw you were interested in talking to some one who hunted Schell City, Four Rivers and Montrose Conservation areas and I have hunted that area for many years. Will be most happy to hear from you.. Merry Christmas! big duck
bigduck
Newb

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting