Well That Sucked

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

Well That Sucked

Postby BigMuddy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm

I went rabbit hunting yesterday afternoon , well I's is getting older and after about 4 hours tromping thru the Briar Patch after Bugs Bunny I went home and died . After I woke up from death I went to retrieve my 20 gauge from my Escape and it was gone . Guess I forgot to hit the lock button on the keyless remote or hit the wrong button ??? Like I said I died and I can't remember much after I died and woke up . That's the first firearm I've ever had stolen from me . Made a police report but because I didn't ever write down the serial number it will probally never be recovered . I got that 20 gauge for my grandchildren to use on hunts togather , now I'll have to buy another 20 gauge , but I'll never get a deal like I did on that gun . It was a Mossberg 500 with the Vari-Choke (twist end of barrel to adjust choke) excellent shape and only paid $100.00 for it .
Probally go to the Boone CO. gun show this weekend to see if I can replace it , but I bet I'll have to pay over $200.00 to get anything near as nice as that gun . So all I have to say is -------Well That Suck !!!--- :mad:

Big Muddy
BigMuddy
hunter

Re: Well That Sucked

Postby Bob Caygeon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 am

Put the word out in your town. Criminal are stupid. I had three gun stolen. I told everybody I met. A week later I come home from work and some guy I don't know is in my driveway. He said is you name Dan? I said Yup! He says "some dude just tried to sell me your guns". I know the cop in town. Went and got him. He went to the guys house and the guy handed them right over. The thief lives about ten houses down from me. The cop for some reason didn't want me to press charges(snitch). I said he can come down here and I will punch him in the face and we'll call it good. The thief elected for the charges. What a pansy! I meant it too! Good luck..
Bob Caygeon
hunter

Postby BigMuddy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Yeah I put the word out to the neighbors and friends and family in town . Criminals are Stupid ! Guess that's why they steal too stupid to have a job . I'd would have traded a baseball bat to the face for not pressing charges , but last year someone stole a bunch of my tools out of the garage , so it might have been the same person so we'd have to add a sledge hammer to the nuts ! ---I wouldn't want him eating or having sex for a few months . :drool: <---- would be his pernament look for the rest of his life ---if he lived.--- :tongue:
BigMuddy
hunter

Postby MJO21 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 am

My buddy had his bow stolen about 3 weeks ago here in Union. The dumbass that stole it was dumb enough to list it on Craigslist and put the location as Union. Sent the police, got the bow back, pressed charges. Turns out it was a low-life relative of his! Charges still pressed...
MJO21
hunter

Postby 870shooter » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 am

It really sucks when your own family robs you. We have had the same problem with two members of my wife's step-family.
Budweiser ProStaff
Team Biscuits and Gravy (no better team exists!)
Victorias Secrets Catalog Model Recruiter
870shooter
State Moderator

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting