KILLED 24 SNOWS, FIRST OUTING...

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: KCDuckMaster, SPatrick, birddog crazy, 870shooter

KILLED 24 SNOWS, FIRST OUTING...

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 pm

i made some homade trash bag and coat hanger decoys, cardboard siloute cut outs (about 30 decoys total) and killed 14 snows and 10 blues for a total of 24 birds over theese 10 dollar total decoys. who says you need 1,000 of the best decoys to kill snows again??? yes i could have drew whole flocks in instead of pulling pairs and singles out at a time, but is snow goose hunting really just overrated??? my 30 homade decoys got the job done on private farms, AND some public ground! (maybe im just lucky! lol)
"we are endowed by our creator to whack em and stack em!"~Phil Robertson
"peter; Arise, Kill, And Eat."
"every beast that walketh the earth, all the fowl of the air and every fish of the sea I give unto you for food"
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Re: KILLED 24 SNOWS, FIRST OUTING...

Postby RNTduckhntr12 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 pm

That's awesome man! I love reading stories like these. I just don't understand why people expect you to spend whole paychecks to have thousands of decoys. Kind of pointless to me when I can spend 60 bucks and have 100 rags out and a couple home made and some duck decoys in the back. Keep doing your thing man! Good huntin :thumbsup:
Whack em' and Stack em'!!
RNTduckhntr12
hunter

Postby BigMuddy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 am

Cool Jack ! Yeah that's what I did when I hunted them , allmost all home made decoys ! I also borrowed a few Canada Goose Full Body Decoys from friends to add a little realisem .
BigMuddy
hunter

Postby kdog » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 am

Go kill some more of them bastages !! put some of those bags up on a stick 6 ft tall or so ..if you have a good wind !!
walmart sucks the life out of your town

POUND SALT /SAND ...Whatever it is
kdog
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:28 pm

CUT'EM ALL JACK wrote:i made some homade trash bag and coat hanger decoys, cardboard siloute cut outs (about 30 decoys total) and killed 14 snows and 10 blues for a total of 24 birds over theese 10 dollar total decoys. who says you need 1,000 of the best decoys to kill snows again??? yes i could have drew whole flocks in instead of pulling pairs and singles out at a time, but is snow goose hunting really just overrated??? my 30 homade decoys got the job done on private farms, AND some public ground! (maybe im just lucky! lol)

OMG, are you srslybeing FREAL? LOLOLOL NO WAY!
All caps means you're like SUPER STOKED right! ?!
:no:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 pm

ummm.... God YES IM LIKE SUPER STOKED!!! lol. my first geese ever! and honestly, for being so called "sky carp", i baked some breasts up in a honey glaze, and they were pretty darn good!
"every beast that walketh the earth, all the fowl of the air and every fish of the sea I give unto you for food"
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Postby greenheadsmoker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 pm

http://youtu.be/QgXObaM9i2Q

** Foul Language used Viewer discretion is advised
greenheadsmoker
hunter

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 pm

:yes: exactlly. although, i already graduated from college lol. :tongue:
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Postby BigMuddy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 am

:lol: --- On the backside of a century on this Rock and I still get stoked-- :banana: --The last time was 4 years ago when my last granddaughter was born-- :beer: Next time might be if a score a big tom this Spring ---I'll do my "Real McCoy dance"-- :evilbanana: :devil: --I'm a multi -stokeder but only just a few a decade , I ain't a teen ager anymore !-- :biggrin:--and Jack killed 25 snows about a week ago-- :yes:
BigMuddy
hunter

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 am

yes i did!!!!!!!! :clapping: :grooving: :clapping: :grooving: :beer: :grooving: :clapping: :thumbsup: :yes: lol. but sadlly, only killed 1 snow and 1 egale headed blue this week :no: , gonna hit it again sunday! :thumbsup:
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting