public land snows?

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

public land snows?

Postby kwebb58 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Any public land to hunt snows on?
just seeing whats out there..
kwebb58
hunter

Re: public land snows?

Postby i_willie12 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Not really! Most the geese us the public spots to roost and fly to private fields to eat
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Re: public land snows?

Postby BigMuddy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 pm

i_willie12 wrote:Not really! Most the geese us the public spots to roost and fly to private fields to eat

I agree ! I've seen a lot of Snows flying low over the ground around here . I scouted around and found a field they were using , but I havn't contacted the owner yet to ask permission to hunt the field. You can get a county plat (sp ?) map that list all the land owners of that county at your county seat court house/city hall . It cost around $3.oo to $5.oo or you maybe even can do a internet search ? I don't have the equipment to hunt snows so anyone on here that does and reads this that wants to hunt some Snows this weekend let me know and try and setup a hunt . I live in Mexico Missouri .
BigMuddy
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting