Stoddard County Lawsuit against DHS

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

Stoddard County Lawsuit against DHS

Postby oktakem » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Did anyone hear or see anything on the lawsuit filed by Stoddard County? It involves DHS downloading hardware at every lisence bureau to know who/when anyone applies for a CCW permit. It goes to DHS and 3rd parties. Our Lt. Governer Peter Kinder was there at the press conference. Funny how except for the local radio station here 97.1 no other media is reporting this.
Pass along your love for the outdoors, like someone did for you, and enjoy it with your children. They are our greatest gift from God!
oktakem
hunter

Re: Stoddard County Lawsuit against DHS

Postby oktakem » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03 ... istration/ Here is a link on this. Not much reporting on it, gee wonder why? Thought I would post it on this page because I know a lot of members are in and arround Otter Slough and that's where Stoddard County is.
Pass along your love for the outdoors, like someone did for you, and enjoy it with your children. They are our greatest gift from God!
oktakem
hunter

Postby 870shooter » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:54 pm

There was a story about it in today's Southeast Missourian:

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1946725.html
Budweiser ProStaff
Team Biscuits and Gravy (no better team exists!)
Victorias Secrets Catalog Model Recruiter
870shooter
State Moderator

Postby talltimber » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 am

He's right here close, known him a long time. I hope they get it sorted out. He's a very quiet soft spoken, good dude. I'm hoping he doesn't get ran through the ringer too much. Our pa is handling the case.
talltimber
hunter

Postby kdog » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Wonder who the third party is ? thats listed
walmart sucks the life out of your town

POUND SALT /SAND ...Whatever it is
kdog
hunter

Postby oktakem » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:04 pm

The 3rd party is a company in Georgia that gets info and shares it, I'm guessing with government entities. Think the article I posted says the name. There was a temporary order put in place stopping this but it only applies to the DMV's in Stottard County. I'm applying for my CCW on Friday. They fact this is going on scares me. Who do you think they are coming after first? If Nixon knew this was happening he may find himself on a recall!!!!! Along with this administration now saying they have a right to kill US citizens on US soil up to but not limited to drone stikes, the UN tanks being stored around the country and the mass buy up of ammo by the fed government certainly leads one to think they are preparing for something does it not?
oktakem
hunter

Postby talltimber » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:55 pm

UN tanks, huh? That's rough.
talltimber
hunter

Postby oktakem » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:12 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGY5qqNcx0 Here is a link. Watch in shock, I couldn't believe it either. Thought it was some conspiracy thing. The UN equipment is here.
oktakem
hunter

Postby talltimber » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 am

I couldn't find anything of substance on it in a quick search. My brand of tinfoil will only take me so far. Maybe I need the commercial grade. If I'm wrong in believing that is a manufactured video (didn't watch but a few seconds of it) just for kicks/propaganda, then you can tell me "I told you so". Lol
talltimber
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting