My snow e caller... cut em all!

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: birddog crazy, SPatrick, 870shooter

My snow e caller... cut em all!

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 am

Well, its not a bad setup, and its loud and clear, and judging by the small population dent, i think the snows and blues like the sound too! lol. thats a ross on the top of the box. my first ever.
Attachments
Photo03121502_2.jpg
Photo03121502_2.jpg (31.44 KiB) Viewed 400 times
"we are endowed by our creator to whack em and stack em!"~Phil Robertson
"peter; Arise, Kill, And Eat."
"every beast that walketh the earth, all the fowl of the air and every fish of the sea I give unto you for food"
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Re: My snow e caller... cut em all!

Postby Sprigs68 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am

Nice set-up. Did you assemble the components yourself or buy it as a package? We dabbled in the sky carp circus this spring and had a blast. We used modified honker calls and decoys, then supplemented with dead geese for decoys as we went. It was amazing to see those dudes settle into our primitive stuffer setup. We ended up with around 50 out of 4 hunts and didn't even have to leave the back yard! As a bonus we shot a banded ross (not meaning to one up ya). My son and I are trying to decide whether or not to start working on a decoy spread for next year.

Sprigs
Sprigs68
hunter

Re: My snow e caller... cut em all!

Postby BigMuddy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Yeah Jack in your last DU magazine (March/April 2013) there's an artical about light colored geese and it doesn't look good on controling the over population of them- :help: - . Hey Feds ! let us use Baiting,Punt Guns and we'll blast a hundred at a time !-- :biggrin: --- We could donate the meat to the needy and it would be a win win situation-- :yes:
BigMuddy
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting