HEY ALL FROM SPRINGFIELD MO AREA

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

HEY ALL FROM SPRINGFIELD MO AREA

Postby rock_dog » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:54 pm

HEY ALL I LIVE IN BETWEEN BRIGHTON AND BOLIVAR ON KK HIGHWAY ABOUT 15 MINUTES NORTH OF SPRINGFIELD I AM NEW TO THE DUCK HUNTING SCENE AND AM REALLY TRYIN TO FIND SOME GOOD GOING POEPLE TO KINDA TAKE ME IN AND SHOW ME THE ROPES I HAVE GERMAN WIREHAIRED POINTERS AND HAVE A LITTER ON THE WAY AND I AM GOING TO KEEP A MALE PUP OUT OF AND GOING TO START HIM IN THE DUCK WORLD!!! AND I CANT WAIT. I ALSO QUAIL AND COON HUNT I HAVE A BLUETICK AND A WALKER THAT I USE TO COON HUNT WITH I AM VERY INTO THE OUTDOORS AND AM JUST LOOKIN FOR NEW HUNTING BUDDIES I HAVENT LIVED IN SOUTHWEST MO VERY LONG AND JUST WANTING TO GET OUT MY NAME IS CORY DEAN IM 23 YEARS OLD AND AM MARRIED WITH A KID DUE IN MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO IF INTERESTED IN GETTING TOGETHER LET ME KNOW AND TRUST ME YOU WONT REGRET PICKIN ME FOR A HUNTING BUDDY THANKS GUYS HOPE TO HEAR ROM YOU SOON :welcome:
quail and coon hunting keeps me breathing
rock_dog
hunter

Postby H20fwlkillr » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:31 pm

If you weren't 2 1/2 hours away, I'd give you a shot. I believe they still allow duck hunting on Springfield Lake. That nice warm power plant water really brings them ducks in.
I'll start treating my wife as good as my dog when she starts fetching ducks.
H20fwlkillr
hunter

thanks

Postby rock_dog » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:20 pm

thanks ill look into that and maybe i could drive up there and hunt with you sometime!!!!!!!!!! :salude:
quail and coon hunting keeps me breathing
rock_dog
hunter

Postby huntmq1 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:19 pm

:welcome:
Hey, did you grab the blind bag with the shells when we left the truck?
Safetys, use them: If you can see red, you can get dead!
huntmq1
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting