FREE BLF pup in Missouri

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: birddog crazy, 870shooter, KCDuckMaster, SPatrick

FREE BLF pup in Missouri

Postby Small Block » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 am

Listen up guys. I've got a dandy for the right price for the right person. Let me explain. My daughter thought she needed a pup for the grandsons so i wanted for her to get a good one and she did as i'm the one who found it for her. $300 was spent to purchase this pup not to mention all the incidentals. She now has since been going through a divorce and has moved to a location that is not suitable for this pup. It was 6 weeks old Christmas 2012. I have all the registration papers which i will transfer to you. This pup in not junk and is wired and inspired. She is hell bent for leather going out and coming in. Will do simple water and land retrieves and has one great nose and will hunt till there's no end. She is very fast and has tireless energy. Champions close up in her 3 gen pedigree. I live in West Plains, Missouri and i will give this good pup to someone that will train and hunt her for only one request. I'd like to tag along for a few hunts each year at your discression. I have Hummer boats, deeks and the works. Not a mooch or idiot so here's your chance to own a top notch pup for the price of beans simply because i see the potential in the pup. Call me at 417-293-0116 and ask for Bill. I'm just a friend you haven't met yet. It isn't uncommon to see pups of this caliber to be going for $1000.
Small Block
hunter

Re: FREE BLF pup in Missouri

Postby 2500hdon37s » Sat May 04, 2013 5:14 pm

dang, man I really wish I had funds, and a place suitable for a pup right now! :crying:
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby drahthaar1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 am

Is this pup still available?
drahthaar1
hunter

Postby Small Block » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 am

Am I ever glad no one took me up on this before I came to my senses. We hunted this pup the last two days on doves. Never been live birds killed over her and ....it's difficult to express the fact that this pup is awesome and will live with me till she or I hit the grave. I've NEVER seen one faster with more desire to get it done and please me in the process. I will forever be asking her forgiveness in nearly making the mistake of my life. I really wonder if the boys that bred these pups knew what they we about to create. We've killed no less than 150 birds over her in the last two days. Not a sign of being gunshy. I didn't work her as much as I have others but impressive is the word that comes to mind. thanks for not taking me up on this guys. She lives with me but the grandboys claim her. I'm taking the boys Saturday so they can see what this pup was designed to do, and do it she does.
Small Block
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:49 pm

I am glad she worked out for you in the long run. treat her good and she will treat you great.
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting