Cerda-fied gundog training

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

Cerda-fied gundog training

Postby Jwilliams1028 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Has anyone heard anything about there training good bad or otherwise? They are located near Kansas City and are pretty good priced just want to see what everyone has to say about them.
Jwilliams1028
hunter

Re: Cerda-fied gundog training

Postby feetdown » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 am

Sent you a PM
Kool-Aid park here I come
feetdown
hunter

Postby MOduckMOfun » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Ok same question as OP

Bueller?
MOduckMOfun
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:30 pm

I had never heard of them till someone mentioned their name last year.. Lived here 15 years run the dog games around here never a name i heard of.. Doesnt mean a thing just normally dog people know other dog people If i remember correctly from looking at their site they seemed to be a little more about boarding and ob to me
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby sportglfr07 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:35 pm

My family has been sending our Brittanys there for years. I've always been really impressed with Jon. He's a nice guy and has done great work with our upland dogs. I've never sent a dog there for duck camp so I can't speak to that but he's done wonders with our pointers.
sportglfr07
hunter

Postby MOduckMOfun » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm

i_willie12 wrote:I had never heard of them till someone mentioned their name last year.. Lived here 15 years run the dog games around here never a name i heard of.. Doesnt mean a thing just normally dog people know other dog people If i remember correctly from looking at their site they seemed to be a little more about boarding and ob to me

sent you a pm
MOduckMOfun
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting