St joe ducks..

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: birddog crazy, SPatrick, 870shooter

St joe ducks..

Postby DroppnDrakes » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Wondering if just about 5 miles north of st joe in the river bottoms is a good place for waterfowl? Got a private lake up there I can hunt and wanted to know if the ducks from squaw and brown make it down that way
DroppnDrakes
hunter

Re: St joe ducks..

Postby Cliner » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Why would it not be a good place? Birds fly the river correct? They all migrate south, and you're just south of productive areas. Just because you aren't next to a WMA doesn't mean it won't be a productive spot. It may not be a limit out spot every day, but it'll be good on the right days.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:07 am

Cliner im going to need GPS coordinates please! :biggrin: :rolleyes:
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby TomKat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:24 am

DroppnDrakes wrote:Wondering if just about 5 miles north of st joe in the river bottoms is a good place for waterfowl? Got a private lake up there I can hunt and wanted to know if the ducks from squaw and brown make it down that way

Can we clean your ducks for you?

Train your dog while you are busy doing other things?
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby DroppnDrakes » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 am

U can give me a rub and tug too
DroppnDrakes
hunter

Postby DroppnDrakes » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

I am wondering if the birds from the refuges fly that far. That is all holy smokes
DroppnDrakes
hunter

Postby TomKat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:50 am

DroppnDrakes wrote:U can give me a rub and tug too

I dont go into the South End. Someone at Haps place will help you out though. Or, head over to Wathena,

DD, what you did, probably unknowlingly, is called Cyber Scouting...it is frowned upon.

If you ever get into duck hunting on a larger scale, you will come to understand why.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby DroppnDrakes » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:23 pm

TomKat wrote:

I dont go into the South End. Someone at Haps place will help you out though. Or, head over to Wathena,

DD, what you did, probably unknowlingly, is called Cyber Scouting...it is frowned upon.

If you ever get into duck hunting on a larger scale, you will come to understand why.

I understand it's frowned upon and you are very condescending but I'm sure you've been told that before. It's not a public area there and I hunt all over the state. I am already into it on a larger scale but always looking into new places. Just simply wondering If they fly that far of the refuge. But thanks for your input.
DroppnDrakes
hunter

Postby TomKat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 pm

DroppnDrakes wrote:
TomKat wrote:

I understand it's frowned upon and you are very condescending ....

You are the one making homosexual advances. I offered to do all of the other hard work involved in duck hunting so you could have more time to cyber scout, and for that, you got all butt hurt and gay on me.

You should be thanking me after your apology.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby DroppnDrakes » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm

TomKat wrote:
DroppnDrakes wrote:
TomKat wrote:

You are the one making homosexual advances. I offered to do all of the other hard work involved in duck hunting so you could have more time to cyber scout, and for that, you got all butt hurt and gay on me.

well it is stupid to argue online but atleast my butt doesn't hurt too bad. Thank you for all The hard work you have put into your life hopefully restoring wetlands and breeding like a rabbit so your bloodlines will do all the work for us Internet scouters well into the future
DroppnDrakes
hunter

Postby Cliner » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 pm

i_willie12 wrote:Cliner im going to need GPS coordinates please! :biggrin: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :clapping: :clapping:
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby TomKat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 pm

DroppnDrakes wrote:
TomKat wrote:
DroppnDrakes wrote:
TomKat wrote:

well it is stupid to argue online but atleast my butt doesn't hurt too bad. Thank you for all The hard work you have put into your life hopefully restoring wetlands and breeding like a rabbit so your bloodlines will do all the work for us Internet scouters well into the future

I said you should thank me AFTER the apology.

It is apparant that your reading comprehenson is sub par. That means 'not very good' in South end speak.

Non the less, I forgive you. After all, not every one enjoys the benefit of a university education. Additionally, you can't help your orientation, you were born that way.

Good luck with your cyber scouting. I doubt the ducks have much to worry about.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby SPatrick » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Play nice now boys...

@DD, TK may be a bit in your face, but has a very good point. Most of us have spent our own gas money and put in the windshield time to find some of our spots. Not saying that you haven't, but if we were to post up that info for you, there are 20-30 other people lurking who will find the same info.

Now boys lets leave the rub and tugs out of it and KCCO.

:beer:
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
SPatrick
State Moderator

Postby TomKat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

We're all good.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby kingbob04 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 pm

you guys are **** jerk offs. Yes the area does pretty good or no there's not a lot of bird in that area, was all you had to say. but you have to be a wise ass and give the guy a hard time. why the **** would you be on a forum if not to get info. quit your bitchen
kingbob04
hunter

Postby TomKat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 pm

kingbob04 wrote:you guys are **** jerk offs. Yes the area does pretty good or no there's not a lot of bird in that area, was all you had to say. but you have to be a wise ass and give the guy a hard time. why the **** would you be on a forum if not to get info. quit your bitchen

Speaking of the south end of St Joe!
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby DroppnDrakes » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:05 pm

TomKat wrote:
DroppnDrakes wrote:
TomKat wrote:
DroppnDrakes wrote:
TomKat wrote:

I said you should thank me AFTER the apology.

It is apparant that your reading comprehenson is sub par. That means 'not very good' in South end speak.

Non the less, I forgive you. After all, not every one enjoys the benefit of a university education. Additionally, you can't help your orientation, you were born that way.

Good luck with your cyber scouting. I doubt the ducks have much to worry about.

your assumptions are very far off. I bet your old lady is nice and fat and you sit around all day after working your crappy job to come home and pleasure yourself that you got to 10k post on a web forum because your life sucks and you talk down to other people behind a computer to mAke yourself feel good.
DroppnDrakes
hunter

Postby TomKat » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 am

Whats that cyber scouter?
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby i_willie12 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 am

kingbob04 wrote:you guys are **** jerk offs. Yes the area does pretty good or no there's not a lot of bird in that area, was all you had to say. but you have to be a wise ass and give the guy a hard time. why the **** would you be on a forum if not to get info. quit your bitchen

:welcome: :welcome: to internet duck forums!! This is what happens when someone jumps on and ask for duck info in a certain area on the internet You joined about a week ago... If you stick around you will see this is our response to everyone that jumps on here and ask about where to hunt ducks... On all boards!!!! Heck just watch the HH :yes:
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby SPatrick » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 am

DroppinDrakes- keep up the personal attacks and you are gonna be taking a few days off. I warned all of you once, not again, I don't mind if you debate but stay off the personal attacks.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
SPatrick
State Moderator

Postby DroppnDrakes » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:45 am

SPatrick wrote:DroppinDrakes- keep up the personal attacks and you are gonna be taking a few days off. I warned all of you once, not again, I don't mind if you debate but stay off the personal attacks.

no worries I was just making assumptions like he.
DroppnDrakes
hunter

Postby SPatrick » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Also, this is not a full forum rule, but its mine, and wives and kids are off limits!!!! They are not here to defend themselves, and have no business being brought up in these talks. I will lock every thread when we have to resort to that, sorry but thats low class when thats all we can find to attack. :fingerpt: hate to rain on parades, but I think (and hope) we all get the drift. Carry on
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
SPatrick
State Moderator

Postby SMcGarrity » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:48 pm

so much fun!

got to love the offseason gents.

:thumbsup:
SMcGarrity
hunter