Pony Express Lake

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: KCDuckMaster, SPatrick, birddog crazy, 870shooter

Pony Express Lake

Postby Booney3721 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:01 pm

Anygood?
"mmm nothing beat's a glass of hot Dickens Cider"
Booney3721
hunter

Postby MOBOTTOMBOY » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:54 am

I hunted about 3 miles east in cut farm fields for about 5 years. I had access to over 2000 arces for free no less. But the sweet little old lady my friend rented from passed away and her family liquadated every thing, all good things must come to an end as they say.

we did outstanding there on ducks ,geese, turkey and doug filled more than one deer tag sitting at his kitchen table watching ESPN untill the right deer came through, when they did he would sneak out to the deck and pop-em. It might not be the most sporting way but he allways served us venision someyhing or other.

them were the days my friend, that was one of the original area in Missouri for the stocking of the Giant Canada Geese, I got one of them on the wall for proof of how good that area has been to me.

I did'nt think you could hunt there or I guess I didn't think about hunting there would be a more correct statement. It's only about an hour drive from KC
MOBOTTOMBOY
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting