JUST MAKING SURE

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: KCDuckMaster, SPatrick, birddog crazy, 870shooter

JUST MAKING SURE

Postby Booney3721 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:37 am

Ok for al lof u guys who live in smithville..where will yaw be hunting at..Cuase i was thinking..Mabey some of us could get to gether sya like Sunday Morning all go hunting at the lake.....I know my dad and I r gonan be hunting and we dont like ot hunt alone..Ill be the only one shooting so I was wonder if mabey we could all get a hunt together or somthing..Um call (816) 532-8108 and ask for Logan Boone and id be happy to tlak if yaw would like...

Another thing I was thinking aobut is tht sateerday morning just to show tht were from duck hunting chat when u see a hunter or hear a boat or osmthing flash ur lights three times to indecate ur there and ur form duck hutnign caht..Who know mabey if some of us r nice enough well let ya hunt with us..Just a good way to get to know each other so like I said Id like ot get a hunt together sunday and the flash light thingy also...There my number call me if ud like to go...if a lot of people show up then I guess we could get into hunting parties and go to difrerwent placeso n the lake so tht way we can see where the duck r going, get the feel of the hunting here, and also have a good time with each other and get to know each other
"mmm nothing beat's a glass of hot Dickens Cider"
Booney3721
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting