Cant wait for Friday

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: birddog crazy, SPatrick, 870shooter

Cant wait for Friday

Postby Jagwall » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:15 am

Hey Flockedandlocked!,, I'm counting the days down til Goose Opener.. I hope you have us down on your schedule to hunt! We had such a blast out there with ya on the Duck Opener...And man did you ever put us on the birds! From the pictures I saw from your last 25 Years of guiding I know we are in for a treat!

Oh by thee way.. Thanks for posting our opening day pictures on the Grindage section!

Thanks again and come on FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you gunna do something or just stand there and bleed?
Jagwall
hunter

Postby cam » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:25 pm

any time jag do you think your nerves can take a big flight of locked hoonkers. we worked on decoys today got 264 full bodys just waiten to get blood on them. gona be a little slow at first but it will get colder then look out.
cam
hunter

Postby DuketheRN » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:23 pm

I dont know about Jag. But I can tell you I'm ready. If the trip is anything like the opener trip we took with flockedandlocked I know we're in for a treat!
DuketheRN
hunter

Postby DuketheRN » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:34 pm

Oh My GAWD! What a Day we had today Flockedandlocked! I really appreciate the good time you showed us and the hunting?.... I mean it is just UNREAL!!!!!!! Thanks for the picture of Nathan that you posted in Gridage photo section. He'll get a kick out of that! Thanks Again!
DuketheRN
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting