Nevada teal action

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

Nevada teal action

Postby swampchicken » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Was down around nevada area this morning hunting and am still amazed about how many teal were seen! We ended up with our 36 bird limit for us. It seemed so strange to be able to shoot 6 a piece. Good luck to every one else and hope you akl done as good as our group.
swampchicken
hunter

Re: Nevada teal action

Postby Cliner » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:08 pm

We didn't do that well, but there were a good amount of birds up in north MO too. Hopefully this front mid-week will push a few more down.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby Quackshot75 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Just got home from a long morning at four rivers.!!whew teal shooting was good today this new limit ended up with my 1st banded teal and my second!!! The bird numbers I seen this morning were crazy. Thinking half a limit will be a good morning. I was like ahh hell this is gonna be good. The lord blessed our group with 4 bands. I got two. Does anyone know how to post pics and video to this site?
Quackshot75
Newb

Postby Thedozer » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:57 am

I think we limited out on idiots not having a clue not to downwind someone at 75 yards.
Good enough for the girls I date.
Thedozer
hunter

Postby MOdnj » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:39 pm

I am glad you guys are doing well over there, it was disappointing over closer to Columbia/Jeff City way. Didn't talk to anyone that saw much in the way of Teal. Only pair we saw buzzed through before LST.

Hearing of and saw some impressive wood duck numbers, but not much in the way of Teal.
MOdnj
hunter

Postby Duckbam » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:17 pm

My place is close to BK Leach and hunted both mornings. Couple shots yesterday from BK, saw two yesterday and none this morning. Had a couple woodies in the spread this morning. Rained like crazy which is good.
Duckbam
hunter

Postby Simply2Big » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:49 am

swampchicken wrote:Was down around nevada area this morning hunting and am still amazed about how many teal were seen! We ended up with our 36 bird limit for us. It seemed so strange to be able to shoot 6 a piece. Good luck to every one else and hope you akl done as good as our group.

Quackshot75 wrote:Just got home from a long morning at four rivers.!!whew teal shooting was good today this new limit ended up with my 1st banded teal and my second!!! The bird numbers I seen this morning were crazy. Thinking half a limit will be a good morning. I was like ahh hell this is gonna be good. The lord blessed our group with 4 bands. I got two. Does anyone know how to post pics and video to this site?

This is pretty funny and clearly complete BS

There are no teal at 4 Rivers, especially not enough for a 6 man limit. I mean if you are going to try and fool people, at least think of something in the ballpark of realty.

Do you know the odds of killing 2 bands in one day? And then you claim your one group got 4 bands, play Powerball if you really have that kind of a hot hand

What has this site become? All MO DHC is now is people yelling at other people for internet scouting, and then people trying to deceive others with S like this.
Simply2Big
hunter

Postby swampchicken » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Simply2Big wrote:
swampchicken wrote:Was down around nevada area this morning hunting and am still amazed about how many teal were seen! We ended up with our 36 bird limit for us. It seemed so strange to be able to shoot 6 a piece. Good luck to every one else and hope you akl done as good as our group.

Quackshot75 wrote:Just got home from a long morning at four rivers.!!whew teal shooting was good today this new limit ended up with my 1st banded teal and my second!!! The bird numbers I seen this morning were crazy. Thinking half a limit will be a good morning. I was like ahh hell this is gonna be good. The lord blessed our group with 4 bands. I got two. Does anyone know how to post pics and video to this site?

This is pretty funny and clearly complete BS

There are no teal at 4 Rivers, especially not enough for a 6 man limit. I mean if you are going to try and fool people, at least think of something in the ballpark of realty.

Do you know the odds of killing 2 bands in one day? And then you claim your one group got 4 bands, play Powerball if you really have that kind of a hot hand

What has this site become? All MO DHC is now is people yelling at other people for internet scouting, and then people trying to deceive others with S like this.

I was not hunting the four rivers conservation area I was on a private wetland! Just for your FYI 2big I would play powerball if i had that kind of luck on bands too.
swampchicken
hunter

Postby learn2hide » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:19 am

No one I know saw anything in Eastern MO, we killed one teal in 2 days total out of 18 guys I know that hunted. Hoping for the cold front to move some birds in.
death and judgement provided at no charge to all incoming waterfowl
learn2hide
hunter

Postby 870shooter » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:41 am

learn2hide wrote:No one I know saw anything in Eastern MO, we killed one teal in 2 days total out of 18 guys I know that hunted. Hoping for the cold front to move some birds in.

Dang, and I was fixin to leave for Nevada to kill a few limits. Oh well, I may still go anyway. I hear Las Vegas is fun.
Budweiser ProStaff
Team Biscuits and Gravy (no better team exists!)
Victorias Secrets Catalog Model Recruiter
870shooter
State Moderator

Postby BigAL64 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:55 pm

870shooter wrote:
learn2hide wrote:No one I know saw anything in Eastern MO, we killed one teal in 2 days total out of 18 guys I know that hunted. Hoping for the cold front to move some birds in.

Dang, and I was fixin to leave for Nevada to kill a few limits. Oh well, I may still go anyway. I hear Las Vegas is fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!! :evilbanana: :evilbanana: :evilbanana: :evilbanana:
BigAL64
hunter

Postby 870shooter » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 am

BigAL64 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!! :evilbanana: :evilbanana: :evilbanana: :evilbanana:

Just like what happens in the marsh stays in the marsh. :no:
Until you post it on DHC!

And to be true to form as some DHC members I will say I did the exact opposite of how things really went, which means I will probably report that I won millions! (remember, the first liar doesn't stand a chance with this bunch) Then when all the cyber scouting gamblers are heading to Vegas to make thier fortunes I will head to the real honey hole - Isle of Capri in Cape Girardeau - to make my third and forth million :lol3: :fingerhead:
Budweiser ProStaff
Team Biscuits and Gravy (no better team exists!)
Victorias Secrets Catalog Model Recruiter
870shooter
State Moderator

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting