Semo Teal

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: SPatrick, 870shooter, birddog crazy

Semo Teal

Postby SemoDuck12 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:43 pm

They are starting to arrive. Had a pretty decent morning with a buddy of mine. Hope you guys are having a good teal season!

ImageImage
SemoDuck12
hunter

Re: Semo Teal

Postby talltimber » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:41 pm

That's some good eatin right there!
talltimber
hunter

Postby MOdnj » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 pm

So that is where they all went! We were covered up early yesterday around here, but today nothing.

Glad you guys had a good shoot, really got us going to get in to them. Hope it is enough to keep me going until end of next month when regular season opens :)

Now I get a nice meal on the grill this week too. Wish I had a few more this morning to go with them.
MOdnj
hunter

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:52 am

hey man, good shootin! is that a green winged mixed in there I see? between me, dad, and my uncle we have got a total of 15 BWT, and 1 GWT. been out twice lol. had one ok day (only 2 of us hunting each day) killed 11 one day (I could not get that last bird :no: , missed 3 birds in a row!) and 5 the next.
"we are endowed by our creator to whack em and stack em!"~Phil Robertson
"peter; Arise, Kill, And Eat."
"every beast that walketh the earth, all the fowl of the air and every fish of the sea I give unto you for food"
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Postby SemoDuck12 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:36 am

We had more show up along with this front that came through, had to be at work at 7:30 this morning. Me and my buddy scratched out 2 limits, and I wasn't late!
Hoping tomorrow will be as good!

Good lucks guys!
Semo

ImageImage
SemoDuck12
hunter

Postby CUT'EM ALL JACK » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 am

I finished out the season with a limit of 4 blue wings and 2 green wings, first and last bird of the day were green wings, one a drake and one a hen, had 3 blue drakes and 1 blue hen. great limit for the last day, makes me happy happy happy!
"we are endowed by our creator to whack em and stack em!"~Phil Robertson
"peter; Arise, Kill, And Eat."
"every beast that walketh the earth, all the fowl of the air and every fish of the sea I give unto you for food"
CUT'EM ALL JACK
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting