EVERY YEAR

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: 870shooter, birddog crazy, SPatrick

EVERY YEAR

Postby swampcrawler » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:25 am

Well i got my first qd of the year last night.#10 at os .It is for the 26th.Mark ,AL you've both been cordially invited to participate in all the festivities.That leaves 1 spot :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: .870 you're working aren't you.That leaves it up to either dave,Als friend with the awesome duck club ,Gary, or marks dad.Tough decision they've all taken me on their qds except Als friend,BUT HE DOES HAVE AN AWESOME PLACE TO HUNT.i'D like to see what is like to hunt the way theydo just once .Al run it by him see what he says.call me
swampcrawler
hunter

Re: EVERY YEAR

Postby mjcraig15 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Would love to go Pat. I can't get off on that short of notice. Another downfall of QD. I generally need 2 weeks notice to get off at work. There are some exceptions, but I need to save those for family issues. Kids sick and such. You need to get one on a weekend. I'll be down your way on the 6th. We may have an open spot on our DC reservation. I'll let you know.
mjcraig15
hunter

Postby swampcrawler » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Would love to hook up with you and your dad!We had a blast yesterday.Wish you'd of made it.But I understand.Call me later this week
swampcrawler
hunter

Postby BigAL64 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 am

imaduckhead and I had a great hunt with you Tues. Thanks again for the invite!! Have a happy thanksgiving and we will do it again!! :beer:
BigAL64
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting